16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

Poland jerseys is not bad. I say more, looking at the others nike jerseys Poland received quite unique shirts, but they should add more white to away jerseys (BTW, I think in next year probably we will have a new technical sponsor).

Something about Croatia, that waving effect might be a homage for a 1998 kit and is also good looking shirt.

4r2eer.png

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Croatia's kit is a nice homage to the 1998 WC kts (Súker leading them to third place) and it's nice since that was also held in France

team_croatia_2753397k.jpg

Though maybe it's a bit too busy, they could have just left the sleeves white. And if they're going 1998 tribute, I hope they use the away jersey too, that was beautiful. The effect is more apparent on the real shirt

16CROATIAHLK1.jpg

Poland

16POLSKALK4.jpg

16POLSKALK5.jpg

And France kits complete with socks

16FRHLK1-640x557.jpg

07Giants.pngnyy.png

1 hour ago, anythinglogos said:

Croatia's kit is a nice homage to the 1998 WC kts (Súker leading them to third place) and it's nice since that was also held in France

team_croatia_2753397k.jpg

Though maybe it's a bit too busy, they could have just left the sleeves white. And if they're going 1998 tribute, I hope they use the away jersey too, that was beautiful. The effect is more apparent on the real shirt

16CROATIAHLK1.jpg

Poland

16POLSKALK4.jpg

16POLSKALK5.jpg

And France kits complete with socks

16FRHLK1-640x557.jpg

That France jersey looks like a jersey a kids team would wear. Pitiful.

IxkieML.png

2 hours ago, wences said:

The chess red-white design is the national symbol of Croatia. Why US got a lot of bars and stars?

I know that, and honestly in the past I've loved the Croatian kits in the past.  But as PaperThin said, the wavy effect is too much.

spacer.png

If France went with white shorts, the kit would be good. Downgrade, yes. There is no choice but to downgrade from perfection. 

That said, honestly, huge fan of the clash jersey. Yes same template, but it is better in my eyes than the past couple whites and is similar to the current rugby clash as well. 

francealt16front.jpg

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

From what we've seen so far, I'd say France's away kit is definitely the best of Nike's templated designs. It's a very nice look IMO for France, but the problem is that the templated design ruins any sense of uniqueness, and therefore diminishes the quality of the individual design itself.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

15 hours ago, upperV03 said:

From what we've seen so far, I'd say France's away kit is definitely the best of Nike's templated designs. It's a very nice look IMO for France, but the problem is that the templated design ruins any sense of uniqueness, and therefore diminishes the quality of the individual design itself.

I wouldn't say this is quite true. However, when you remember that a lot of these teams will be playing each other, it diminishes the quality of the viewing experience when watching the matches for sure. Especially considering it is a major tournament.

I do agree with the opinion that the France away kit is the best of the bunch though.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

32 minutes ago, Berlin Wall said:

Full kits of Croatia:

To be fair, they don't look as bad as I thought they would. They've also paired the shirts with the correct colour shorts and socks, so Kudos to Nike for getting 1 team out of 6 correct.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

That French kit would look worlds better if they did the same linear effect on the striping as well.  I don't know that that simple change could help any of the other teams that use that template or not but it would help France.

I get what they're going for, but the linear pattern visually changes the color in that area and creates a third color out of the two.  Then they use the full on color for striping making what was a 2 color jersey, now three colors visually.  Its just not consistent. 

Checkered socks is a bit too much. Would have preferred white or blue socks. Shame that they're not using their old proprietary font, but this might be the rare case where a gap for the numbers actually improves a kit.  Away kit is good, it has the same template but it's a new variation on the theme of blue jersey with checker details

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Archived