• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Thomas said:

That is sooo yesterday, thanks to members here on this forum it has come to my attention that the hype these days are about flip-flops.

Update your logo Grandpa.

"We're supposed to respect our elders, remember? It's best to just make old people think they matter."

10 minutes ago, theep3 said:

ESPN with a subtle nod to the old Rockets logo in their graphics package tonight.

espnrock.png

The weird thing is they made a few small changes...the tail was never that thin and long, and there are subtle changes to the outlines of the side rockets.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

12 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

The weird thing is they made a few small changes...the tail was never that thin and long, and there are subtle changes to the outlines of the side rockets.

Yeah, its minimal but you can tell. The tail is more "wispy" and the new outer rockets are closer to the main one. It even looks like some of the detail was taken off the face.

espnrockcomp.png

Parsons is my dude.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, insert name said:

There really nothing to talk about in regards with the NBA at the moment.

Outside of our last two posts, it's been more than 2 weeks since somebody posted here. I mean, what about how the Cavs' orange unis looked during a game? Or if anybody saw some interesting gear at their favorite team's arena? There's always something to talk about. In fact, NBA.com is now selling a Pistons jacket with the "new" logo. I even saw another jacket with this "new" logo at The Palace last week. Interesting, since there was never anything official released regarding why this logo was pulled at the last minute, yet is still on some of the team's gear.

Men's Detroit Pistons UNK Charcoal MVP Fleece Full-Zip Hoodie

Unless there's an unexpected change/addition, e.g., Craig Sager tribute warm ups, I think that this thread will be really slow until the All-Star Break.  Even the 2017-18 thread is dead right now...  No news = good news?  *fingers crossed*

5 hours ago, gopistons899004 said:

Outside of our last two posts, it's been more than 2 weeks since somebody posted here. I mean, what about how the Cavs' orange unis looked during a game? Or if anybody saw some interesting gear at their favorite team's arena? There's always something to talk about. In fact, NBA.com is now selling a Pistons jacket with the "new" logo. I even saw another jacket with this "new" logo at The Palace last week. Interesting, since there was never anything official released regarding why this logo was pulled at the last minute, yet is still on some of the team's gear.

Men's Detroit Pistons UNK Charcoal MVP Fleece Full-Zip Hoodie

I can't tell who makes this.  "UNK"?

3 hours ago, sayahh said:

Unless there's an unexpected change/addition, e.g., Craig Sager tribute warm ups, I think that this thread will be really slow until the All-Star Break.  Even the 2017-18 thread is dead right now...  No news = good news?  *fingers crossed*

What a great idea.

Archived