New Aquafina logo

ECUFan25

Seen a article back in January about the change which said it's the first major change in 20 years. It's clean and simple I like it.

The old one was a strong stand in favor of serifs. We're in a bold, bland, san serif world and I just don't know if I'm okay with that.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

On par with all the poop yogurt they hawk to women.  

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, 2001mark said:

I don't quite get Aquafina & Dasani waters.  If it's bottled water, I'll only pay for natural spring water, not water from a factory.

Places are essentially forced to sell/serve it based on their deals with Coke and Pepsi.  

I actually think the new type goes with the old mountain and the old type goes with the new mountain.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived