Draft picks in their new uniforms 2016

11 hours ago, rsaline said:

Broncos rookies fitted with equipment today:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Rookies-get-measured-for-new-Broncos-gear/e3363e35-21fa-49f8-9062-11bbe3ce7d7e?utm_content=bufferf7d46&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I thought it was interesting how all the decals were already on the helmets. Don't they usually put them on after it's fitted?

It's  a photo op so they want them on there. They probably already got their measurements from the schools.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eagles numbers:

Draft Picks

QB Carson Wentz - 11

OG Isaac Seumalo - 73

RB Wendell Smallwood - 28

OT Halapoulivaati Vaitai - 72

S Blake Countess - 29

S Jalen Mills - 31

DE Alex McCalister - 50

LB Joe Walker - 59

Undrafted Rookie Free Agents

WR Hunter Sharp - 14

RB Cedric O'Neal - 35

CB C.J. Smith - 37

RB Byron Marshall - 39

LB Myke Tavarres - 45

LS John DePalma - 48

LB Quentin Gause - 49

DT Aziz :censored:tu - 61

C Bruce Johnson - 63

DT Connor Wujciak - 74

DT Destiny Vaeao - 77

OG Darrell Greene - 78

TE Dillon Gordon - 83

WR Marcus Johnson - 84

WR Cayleb Jones - 88

WR Xavier Rush - 89

21 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

It's  a photo op so they want them on there. They probably already got their measurements from the schools.

Why would they be adjusting the fit if it was just a photo op?  And I'm pretty sure teams re-measure even after college, as weight around the face changes for most everyone.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

52 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Why would they be adjusting the fit if it was just a photo op?  And I'm pretty sure teams re-measure even after college, as weight around the face changes for most everyone.

Since they may not have set numbers yet this is the one way to show off rookies in team gear. It's something important that teams need to do, but it's also a chance to show off the new guys coming in. They don't have time to do uniform number presentations individually like in other sports.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

50 minutes ago, robbman21 said:

Surprised that we haven't heard what numbers Derrick Henry or Conner Cook will be wearing this season. (18 is taken by Andre Holmes in Oakland)

Handy would look like a professional in #32 imo. He'll probably take his original college number 27 though. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

they've given him #2 as a placeholder, until they make some cuts and have enough decent RB numbers for him to choose from.

there's a real reluctance to issue him #27 because of eddie george's legacy.

seriously reminds me why i hate the nfl's number rules so much. i'm a huge bama fan and a titans fan. having henry on the titans is huge to me. also, my hockey number has always been 2, so anyone that wears 2 gets special love in my eyes. my favorite bama player of his generation wearing my favorite number on my favorite nfl team is just too perfect.

i'm pretty sure no one is going to mistake henry for a kicker if he lines up in the backfield wearing #2. just the let kid keep it, for god's sake. dumbest rule ever.

16 hours ago, ColeJ said:

they've given him #2 as a placeholder, until they make some cuts and have enough decent RB numbers for him to choose from.

seriously reminds me why i hate the nfl's number rules so much. i'm a huge bama fan and a titans fan. having henry on the titans is huge to me. also, my hockey number has always been 2, so anyone that wears 2 gets special love in my eyes. my favorite bama player of his generation wearing my favorite number on my favorite nfl team is just too perfect.

i'm pretty sure no one is going to mistake henry for a kicker if he lines up in the backfield wearing #2. just the let kid keep it, for god's sake. dumbest rule ever.

Eddie George has a legacy??? Why on Earth would a career average of 3.6 yards merit such reverence?

16 hours ago, ColeJ said:

I'd be cool with RB's wearing single digits but at the same time I still don't care for WR's wearing numbers in the teens. 

#DTWD #GoJaguars

1 hour ago, guest23 said:

Eddie George has a legacy??? Why on Earth would a career average of 3.6 yards merit such reverence?

Relatively young fanbase, abysmal performance, and guys like Travis henry, Chris Brown, and Jarrett Payton make Eddie George and a super bowl appearance stuff of legend.

1 hour ago, guest23 said:

He was a great player who was beloved by Titans fans and did a lot to establish Titans fandom. His stats may not be quite HOF worthy, but his number of carries every season shows how tough of a guy he was, and he has left a definite legacy in Nashville. My first jersey was #27, so I really hope that Henry chooses a different number. 

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, henburg said:

He was a great player who was beloved by Titans fans and did a lot to establish Titans fandom. His stats may not be quite HOF worthy, but his number of carries every season shows how tough of a guy he was, and he has left a definite legacy in Nashville. My first jersey was #27, so I really hope that Henry chooses a different number. 

Man that sounds almost as bad as being a browns fan...

Archived