Las Vegas NHL Expansion

ShinyHubCaps

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was probably the most fun I have had since I lived in Vegas. The reveal was a dumpster fire. Lots of drunk people, but also lots of excited people. Lots of Wranglers jerseys in the building.

I dig the logos a lot, but that name isn't great. It's not even the Vegas part that bugs me because everyone here calls it that. Golden Knights though? Oof.

Overall, its like a solid late night B movie. So bad, this might end up being good.

24 minutes ago, twi said:

Wow, who would have imagined opinions can differ! Probably most CCSLCers who post theirs as fact. :P 

A jersey with the same symbol plunked down 5 times isn't an all time great. Great colors though. 

Kinda thought the little smiley thing in my post would indicate that I wasn't being entirely serious. B)

BB52Big.jpg

4 minutes ago, coltravesty said:

"The Knights are Golden, Vegas Golden Knights, Stanley Cup champions!"

"Vegas Golden Knights select, from Oshawa ....."

"We have a trade to announce, The Golden Knights trade Dustin Brown to the Flames for a 1st Round pick."

After watching the unveiling and the debacle with the video I thought that it couldn't be any worse if the Maloof's were running the show it was Sacramento Kings bad.  Then Foley trotted the Maloof's out...this team is doomed to failure.

But I'll buy a cap and t-shirt when I'm in Vegas next month.

26 minutes ago, CreamSoda said:

They really want it to be teal instead of grey (Photo from their official Instagram account):

sERx3AS.png

I don't know but when I see that. I cannot help but be reminded of the Manitoba Moose's old color scheme.

23 minutes ago, coltravesty said:

"The Knights are Golden, Vegas Golden Knights, Stanley Cup champions!"

"Vegas Golden Knights select, from Oshawa ....."

"We have a trade to announce, The Golden Knights trade Dustin Brown to the Flames for a 1st Round pick."

post travesty

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived