International Football 16-17

ninersdd

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

Damn Ajax, they are one step into the EL final after they've won 4-1 against Lyon.

I hope Ajax goes through because if it's Manchester United vs Ajax in the final I don't have to worry about DePay beating us. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

4 hours ago, Viper said:

In 1995, Blackburn Rovers became one of the few non-giant clubs to win the Premier League. After this weekend's results, they have been relegated... not from the Premier League, but from the Championship to League One. They've become England's first former Prem champs to drop to third division.

It's a shame Leeds won the title one year before the PL was invented. We wanted to be first. :P

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

1 hour ago, officeglenn said:

So we've got Juventus and Real Madrid in the Champions League final ... thoughts?

Desperately want Juventus to win. Never been a fan of Real or Ronaldo tbh. Would love to see Buffon win the only thing he hasn't yet. 

spacer.png

So both Red Bull teams have qualified for Champions League(Salzburg and Leipzig). I got an alert that said that UEFA will need to decide whether or not Leipzig can play since Salzburg is in.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

10 hours ago, ninersdd said:

So both Red Bull teams have qualified for Champions League(Salzburg and Leipzig). I got an alert that said that UEFA will need to decide whether or not Leipzig can play since Salzburg is in.

Well, Salzburg has to make the qualification rounds first. I don't know if you know the story about Salzburg and the CL qualification.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

14 minutes ago, Crabcake47 said:

Sorry man :( @Jaffa

Cheers @Crabcake47, but in truth a lot of people in these parts have been anticipating relegation since last summer. Marco Silva deserves a lot of credit for at least making a fight of it, and I wish him well wherever he is next season.

Because, like our key players, he sure as hell won't be here. :(

On 5/14/2017 at 11:11 AM, MJWalker45 said:

Spurs fans have been singing nonstop today. If they decide to do that next year, Spurs might win at Wembley. It shouldn't take leaving a ground for displays like this.

Didnt get a chance to watch the game but the highlights were fun. Hoping for success at Wembley before the new WHL in 2018. 

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

It's West Ham. They could look like world beaters one week and relegation fodder the next. Once they're safe from relegation they normally mail in their games the rest of the season. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived