2018 FIFA World Cup Kits

UnclearInitial

2 hours ago, hendocfc said:

Everything should be available end of this month/start of April. As for where to purchase... I always recommend the brand websites/web stores first - as reliable as it gets. Then there's websites like soccer.com,kitbag and Pro Direct Soccer for example,all of which are quite good as well. Just make sure it's not some scammer selling knockoffs (e.g. UKSoccerShop or however they're called)

Thanks for the tip.  I wasn't sure what else was safe besides the brand websites and I figured some of those places were selling fake crap.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

Thanks for the tip.  I wasn't sure what else was safe besides the brand websites and I figured some of those places were selling fake crap.

Kitbag is now owned by fanatics fyi. And kitbag also runs the OM and Dortmund stores.

Edit: also, places such as madeinsport.com and footcenter.fr are both owned by Panini, who runs the official store. 

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

1 hour ago, DiePerske said:

Kitbag is now owned by fanatics fyi. And kitbag also runs the OM and Dortmund stores.

Edit: also, places such as madeinsport.com and footcenter.fr are both owned by Panini, who runs the official store. 

If I remember right Fanatics may have had some stuff last time, but just not a huge selection.  Maybe they will have more this time.

I'm curious to see what happens with that; traditionally Fanatics didn't have a huge soccer selection outside MLS (whose store they run, of course) but curious to see if this World Cup brings in an entire inventory for the participating countries.

My best bet for finding kits in the past has been in-person, brick-and-mortar indie soccer shops.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

1 hour ago, mjd77 said:

If I remember right Fanatics may have had some stuff last time, but just not a huge selection.  Maybe they will have more this time.

Fanatics itself isn't good at all. There's a different selection on kitbag, unlike most fanatics owned sites.

What specifically are your looking for? That'll help

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

2 minutes ago, DiePerske said:

Fanatics itself isn't good at all. There's a different selection on kitbag, unlike most fanatics owned sites.

What specifically are your looking for? That'll help

Probably gonna pick up the Croatia away for sure and maybe one of the track jackets they always have.  Haven't seen anything yet.

Well I think kitbag should have the Croatia away; they had the 2016 one if I'm not mistaken. Not sure about the jackets. But as I said before,if you don't find them there you can always look at the Nike webstore,that'll have them for sure.

Full Colombia away:

DYQ3MGHXUAEG5Ae?format=jpg

Really not a fan of the orange shorts. The rest of the kit is pretty nice, but the shorts are just a bit too garish. Hopefully there’s a pair of blue shorts as well (I would think there would be).

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

19 minutes ago, jmac11281 said:

Any significance to the orange or does it just act as a good change kit color?

4 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

It's an adidas thing, not a Colombia thing. 

Colombia actually wore orange primaries in the ‘70’s and early ‘80’s:

colombia-2018-world-cup-home-and-away-ki

The orange in this new secondary is said to be a tribute to the kits from that era.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Full Belgium away:

DYRQgUXWkAABqtD?format=jpg

DYRQekOWsBAs_lF?format=jpg

I wish it had a more original design than just the Condivo 18 pattern, but I’m still a big fan of this kit as a whole. Yellow makes for a really nice secondary look for them, so it’s puzzling that they’ve hardly ever had yellow kits in their history. With this specific iteration, the flag-themed Adidas stripes really stand out on an otherwise straightforward kit. The black shorts are nice as well, although I’m sure there’ll be a yellow pair in case of clashes.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Argentina away is absolute trash. That’s a training kit.

But Belgium and Brazil? ??

Any word yet on Iceland? I’m very worried Errea is going to mess it up, their Euro kits weren’t anything special either.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

22 minutes ago, TenaciousG said:

Argentina away is absolute trash. That’s a training kit.

But Belgium and Brazil? ??

Any word yet on Iceland? I’m very worried Errea is going to mess it up, their Euro kits weren’t anything special either.

@pepis21 had posted it once I believe, but here is what the kits *may* look likeiceland-2018-world-cup-kit-2.jpg

Iceland kits finally unveiled:

iceland-2018-world-cup-kits-errea-2.jpg

iceland-2018-world-cup-kits-errea-4.jpg

iceland-2018-world-cup-kits-errea-10.jpg

Not great. I would’ve preferred something a bit classier, but we’ve pretty much known that wouldn’t be the case ever since the first teaser image came out. In any case, I’d say these new kits are a definite downgrade from their previous two sets. Frankly their 2014/15 set was almost perfect:

565eab673ec7265b32676c45558c4e20.jpgiceland-2014-2015-errea-away-football-sh

Edit: Just as clarification, the new white kit is the secondary, while the red is a keeper kit.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived