Don't Call it a Comeback: The Grand Return of the XFL (New York Posted 6/11)

Bruins

I love this. For Detroit I think just the fist is enough of a reference for people to get to what you're alluding. A regular D with exhaust pipes coming off the bottom would work for me. 

Nice work for Chicago. I like bottom right the most. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gusting into the series next are the Chicago Windstorm!

2t3auyy.jpg?1

Insignia

The Chicago Windstorm's main logo portrays the city's most iconic landmark being engulfed by, you guessed it, a voracious windstorm. At the tip of the C-shaped gust is a football that has been launched scaling the Sears Tower.

JjcuaKk.jpg

Proxy

The Storm's secondary puts a literal spin on the Cloud Gate, aka the Chicago Bean, as a Chicago blue bolt of lightning strikes from the bottom of the stormy landmark.

flEWi0F.jpg

Character

The letter logo of the set is an alternate form of the Insignia, with the famous red, six-point star replacing the Sears Tower.

Y1lDqz7.jpg

So there is the logo set for the Windy City, let me know what you think, as always C&C much appreciated! Thanks!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, HRC4 said:

Why are all the letters in football backwards on one of the hoodies? Did I miss something?

No, hah ik its kinda confusing. Quite literally, its the tagline "Football Differently".

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

On 3/10/2018 at 1:27 AM, Bruins said:

Hope you like the full brand for Chicago, The New York Gargoyles will be arriving shortly!

Lz5f6vZ.png

• 2 weeks later...

kQh2vqg.jpg

Following up the seemingly well received Chicago Windstorm brand will be the team I'm most excited about so far, the NY Gargoyles! Here are a few teasers while I finish them up!

QmLUukW.jpg

u2nK3xT.jpg

m4EaNbG.jpg

As I said, New York's shaping up pretty nicely, and they'll be up shortly! Thanks!

Lz5f6vZ.png

• 2 months later...

Well, it's been a bit hasn't it? Happy to be back to this series with the NY Gargoyles! I changed a few things from the teaser, but I'm super happy with the final result and I'm glad I can finally share it with you. My fave team of the series so far, hope you like it!

INSIGNIA

For the overall design I wanted a dark, foreboding feel combined with gothic influence, so I landed on two shades of purple and gray, one darker one lighter, implemented by a spotlight effect. I also tried to make the hiking gargoyle seem as familiar and intimidating as possible with the backing shape a combination shield/gothic arch.

4jG9A83.jpg

PROXY

RfLgd30.jpg

The Letter logo of the 'Goyles tries to capture as much inspiration from Gothic architecture as possible, St. Patrick's Cathedral in particular right down to the '78 down the bottom, for 1878, the yr. the church was constructed. 

CHARACTER

oDZhvmj.jpg

Thanks for watching guys, C&C appreciated as always!

Lz5f6vZ.png

Archived