NFL 100th Season concepts

Ben5

49ers: Just make the center sleeve stripe white on the home and put gold in between the red stripes on the away

Raiders: Try a throwback to their early inaugural uniforms http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=teams-season&team_id=RAI&year=1960

Other than that great job!

qqsnye7igxo8ec46p6i8.gif8w1hgru5dzdypj7inln83daen.giffh4wdzfefsmfcaxut0absohlk.giffie6s5apghfbj7vtla8v.gif

I second comments from both @thisguyphelps and @nate.sweitz. For the most part, everything looks pretty solid.

For Chicago, I think you should ditch the white outline on the number and make the helmet logo all orange.

The Rams look really good but I think you should have the horns on the sleeves taper to a point on the back (i.e. use the back sleeve striping of the Texans' template)

Tampa Bay needs some orange! I'd replace the black with orange since you don't really use much black at all.

Saints look really nice! That said I'd be curious to see the gold alt in a version without any white.

AZ's alternate needs the flag colors rearranged. I think red & yellow rays, white star, and black lower half.

On Miami's alt, I'd swap the teal and white on the sleeves, or use white sleeve caps.

I'd make the plane on the Jets helmet a bit bigger, and the black alt feels out of place, but otherwise a really nice concept for them!

16 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

The number font for the Chargers reminds me too much of the Bears for some reason.

Hmm, I see where you are coming from. They both are fairly thin, non-traditional fonts. But I think they are different enough, personally.

I’d like to see black numbers on the gold Saints jersey. White in gold like that is a little hard as far as contrast goes. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

On 1/28/2019 at 5:20 PM, Chawls said:

I’d like to see black numbers on the gold Saints jersey. White in gold like that is a little hard as far as contrast goes. 

jhl9yCL.png

You're right, it is better.

Archived