Mami Dolphins 90's Rebrand

St Louis Cardinals

Hey guys, I threw this concept together and wanted some feedback.  The focus of this project was to try and recreate the Dolphins as if they were a 90's expansion team.  I went with bright colors and a very 90's jersey design.  I'm especially looking for feedback on the logo, I am trying to improve on my logo skills.  The primary combos would be black/black/blue, white/white/black, and pink/pink/blue.  Let me know what you guys think.  Thanksspacer.png

spacer.png

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

I really like this color scheme. The logo is solid and so is the number font. I feel like the helmet is lacking something, but can’t tell what. I also like the way blue was used, and wish it could have been used more. 

18 hours ago, rknig1010 said:

I really like this color scheme. The logo is solid and so is the number font. I feel like the helmet is lacking something, but can’t tell what. I also like the way blue was used, and wish it could have been used more. 

I agree here. I think the scheme is way too black-heavy.

For one, I'd change the helmet to pink or white. Second, I'd drop the black jersey in favor of a blue one.

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

I dig the color scheme...I can see Crockett and Tubbs in all their Miami Vice glory. However the dolphin itself is a bit underwhelming for me, I'd prefer to see a riff closer to the Dolphins logo of that time frame.

On 5/17/2020 at 8:31 PM, MSO94 said:

UGH !! as a Original Dolphins fan. I have to say NOPE NOPE NOPE..

Sorry

I'm also a original dolphins fan, this is just a concept and is just being presented for the designers work, so I'll give credit where credit is due.

Archived