XFL 2023: Third Time's the Charm!

officeglenn

52 minutes ago, Cujo said:

So he is a guy I've never heard of, who is just like a bunch of guys I've never heard of. (except for Perna, only cause he's local)

I've heard of none of those people, but since you are reading this thread, we mentioned Benkert two pages ago.

Oops - 3. New page with my reply

It's where I sit.

When the Renegades try to get their home crowd hyped up:

giphy.gif

The overall day of the Vipers offense at home against the Battlehawks:

bears_9drives.jpg

The Sea Dragons holding on to barely overcome the mighty now 0-6 Orlando Guardians:

yza8p5b4ig661.jpg?auto=webp&s=0b2cc1aa61

• Like 2
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

On 3/19/2023 at 9:31 PM, tigers said:

And yet has more spectators at the ground than four or so other sides.

No flaw, just maw (more)

I'm not going to knock the fervour of the fanbase because the city of St Louis clearly loves their football and hates that it lost its NFL franchise - twice. That is for sure a :censored:ty thing for any sports fan. I'm just talking about winning, tigers.

On 3/26/2023 at 5:07 PM, Cujo said:

So he is a guy I've never heard of, who is just like a bunch of guys I've never heard of. (except for Perna, only cause he's local)

They are mentioned by JaguarGator 9 in his XFL watchalongs.....unless you've never heard of him either.  If so, you are missing out as he tells obscure stories from the NFL, College Football and MLB.  

3 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

I wish I had never heard of JaguarGator9. Smart guy but the man can’t help himself from talking down to his audience as if they’ve never heard of football or whatever sport he’s covering before.

I don't know.  I dig him.  

"...which is even worse than if he had spiked the ball into the ground on every snap."

And his thoroughness should be commended.  Some of his audience might indeed have come rather recently to football (or to baseball, as he has a new channel, JaguarGator7, covering that sport), and he is doing the good work of educating them about history.  He is much younger than I had originally supposed, and he somehow acquired a lot of knowledge about events before his time. He is passing this gift on to others.

• Like 1

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

Just now, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

"...which is even worse than if he had spiked the ball into the ground on every snap."

And his thoroughness should be commended.  Some of his audience might indeed have come rather recently to football (or to baseball, as he has a new channel, JaguarGator7, covering that sport), and he is doing the good work of educating them about history.  He is much younger than I had originally supposed, and he somehow acquired a lot of knowledge about events before his time. He is passing this gift on to others.

He's been doing live watchalongs of XFL games.  Not every week and not every game, but he's done a quite few of them.   He says that he doesn't think the Vipers will be back in Vegas in 2024 unless they can secure Allegiant and also on his livestreams of the XFL, basically live "Dumb Decisions" from the likes of Terrell Buckley, Rod Woodson and Hines Ward, but he's also questioned some of the game day decisions of Bob Stoops, believing he's checked out.   He has said though that the more experienced coaches have made better game day decisions of the more experience head coaches than the less experienced ones in the XFL.  

8 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

He's been doing live watchalongs of XFL games.  Not every week and not every game, but he's done a quite few of them.   He says that he doesn't think the Vipers will be back in Vegas in 2024 unless they can secure Allegiant and also on his livestreams of the XFL, basically live "Dumb Decisions" from the likes of Terrell Buckley, Rod Woodson and Hines Ward, but he's also questioned some of the game day decisions of Bob Stoops, believing he's checked out.   He has said though that the more experienced coaches have made better game day decisions of the more experience head coaches than the less experienced ones in the XFL.  

Interesting.  I know that he has been doing those watchalong videos, but I haven't been checking them out. Because I don't have ESPN, I had been listening to the games on Sirius XM channel 81, and then synching that with a live YouTube stream of someone who is shooting his television with his phone (so it's shaky, in poor quality, and full of glare).  But that guy stopped doing that.  Fortunately, I then found a YouTube channel where the games are up there in their entirety the following day. So I just need to avoid spoilers on the day of the game.

The D.C. - Houston game was the first one I got to see in crisp HD. I wonder if JaguarGator commented on Wade Phillips's decision to go for it on 4th down in in the 3rd quarter.  Maybe the next time I am watching a game the day after, I will set up two devices, and run both the game's broadcast, and JaguarGator's commentary, to see what he says.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

6 hours ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

To each his own. Again, he's really knowledgeable and that's always a plus, but he's too pompous for my tastes. Social graces don't hurt. 

7 hours ago, GDAWG said:

They are mentioned by JaguarGator 9 in his XFL watchalongs

6 hours ago, Red Comet said:

I wish I had never heard of JaguarGator9

I've caught a good number of JG9's XFL streams and never noticed him reference any of those MacAfee wannabes.

His watchalongs are solid. Dude is super knowledgeable. He's like 25 years old but has the knowledge of someone who's been watching the NFL since its inception.

6uXNWAo.png

4 hours ago, Cujo said:

I've caught a good number of JG9's XFL streams and never noticed him reference any of those MacAfee wannabes.

His watchalongs are solid. Dude is super knowledgeable. He's like 25 years old but has the knowledge of someone who's been watching the NFL since its inception.

His live reactions whenever Rod Woodson, Terrell Buckley or Hines Ward not knowing what the hell they are doing in terms of clock management are the best part of his XFL streams.  It's basically "Dumb Decisions" live.    He questioned one of these coaches (or maybe it was Bob Stoops) for calling a timeout seconds before the two minute warning.  Or he'll call out one of those three coaches when they don't call time out when they should.  

10 hours ago, GDAWG said:

His live reactions whenever Rod Woodson, Terrell Buckley or Hines Ward not knowing what the hell they are doing in terms of clock management are the best part of his XFL streams.  It's basically "Dumb Decisions" live.    He questioned one of these coaches (or maybe it was Bob Stoops) for calling a timeout seconds before the two minute warning.  Or he'll call out one of those three coaches when they don't call time out when they should.  

Ward's been burned a couple of times challenging calls on the field, that now he's afraid to challenge plays that should easily get overturned. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 minute ago, GDAWG said:

This one is apparently not an April Fools Joke:

He's no longer serviceable in the NFL? Seems like he'd still be able to find a team as their RB3

6uXNWAo.png