International (NATIONAL TEAMS) Soccer/Football Kits 2021/2022 (World Cup, etc)

andregunts

18 hours ago, VampyrRabbitDesign said:

It was on the crest since 1947 and has been on every crest since. Nike added gold to the actual kit in 1995.

spacer.png

The name and numbers on the 2006 home shirt and blue shorts were gold.

And the names and numbers on the 2020 shirt in which they beat England on penalties last year were gold. It has been part of their colour palette since 1947.

DAMN this jersey is fire

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Digby said:

What's wrong with this picture?

England definitely looks a bit more orange-ish than they should (especially against Netherlands of all teams)….but I have to say, I LOVE Netherlands’ De Stijl inspired kit. I’d definitely put more blame on England here.

• Applause 1

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

On 2022-06-24 at 5:01 PM, FinsUp1214 said:

England definitely looks a bit more orange-ish than they should (especially against Netherlands of all teams)….but I have to say, I LOVE Netherlands’ De Stijl inspired kit. I’d definitely put more blame on England here.

Yeah, in a vacuum I agree (and the Netherlands is one of the few countries where I actually don't love when they use their flag colors, but this time it works very well).

Can't believe this England kit though. At least give it navy trim...that looks black to me. You'd think after a cycle of the weird blue away kit, they'd have license to keep things pretty straightforward and classic red for this one. Must be saving that for the men's team at WC.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

4 hours ago, GFB said:

have these been posted yet?

Km5KHby.jpg

they may just be knockoffs based on the early leaks

I'm pretty sure these were confirmed to be fake knockoffs. I hope the actual kit doesn't do 3 swooshes. That's just excessive. I know other manufactures do that but it's bad on those too! 

• Like 2

XM4KeeA.png

1 hour ago, insert name said:

I'm pretty sure these were confirmed to be fake knockoffs. I hope the actual kit doesn't do 3 swooshes. That's just excessive. I know other manufactures do that but it's bad on those too! 

I believe they'll be similar to the PSG third from last year with just the sleeve stripes.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 6/28/2022 at 5:49 PM, MJWalker45 said:

I believe they'll be similar to the PSG third from last year with just the sleeve stripes.

I feel like swooshes on the sides only would make the jerseys look quite empty, I think there's a chance we might see the name of the country on the front if FIFA regulations allow it:

USASMZ2006_A.jpg?v=1591293163

World Cup Finals Turin Italy 20th June Brazil 1 v Scotland 0 Brazilian  goalkeeper Claudio Taffarel | Leyendas de futbol, Jugadores de fútbol,  Mundial de futbol

1 hour ago, kerlonmoura said:

I feel like swooshes on the sides only would make the jerseys look quite empty, I think there's a chance we might see the name of the country on the front if FIFA regulations allow it:

USASMZ2006_A.jpg?v=1591293163

World Cup Finals Turin Italy 20th June Brazil 1 v Scotland 0 Brazilian  goalkeeper Claudio Taffarel | Leyendas de futbol, Jugadores de fútbol,  Mundial de futbol

Ugh!!! I hope not. It'll look like the USA Hockey jerseys if they do that.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

3 hours ago, andregunts said:

Can someone post Argentinas 2014 World Cup…oops I mean 2022 World Cup kit that dropped this morning 

U7zhBZJ.png

uHWEoc9.png

ThJHI7p.png

And a look at the adidas kit font for all of their teams this year. It's disappointing that they'll give everyone the same font after going with team specific fonts the last couple of years. 

cHVl9TA.png

Ff3HCaW.png

An actual jacket for the Netherlands, using Nike's new template.

FBL-EURO-2022-WOMEN-ESP-FIN

Spain played Finland today and it's annoying how they've set up the game badging. With everything in a straight line it would have looked much better set to the right or left of the adidas logo. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png