International (NATIONAL TEAMS) Soccer/Football Kits 2021/2022 (World Cup, etc)

andregunts

That's actually less bad than the supposed prototypes where it was a completely white, no-trim home kit and a periwinkle away kit. At least the colors are right and I'm honestly kind of into the tie-dye sublimation trend suddenly happening in world soccer design. But this template is not good.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

13 minutes ago, BlazerBlaze said:

Looks like its confirmed. The home I can deal with. Giving me major 04-06 Home vibes. Wonder if they'll get the numbers in a circle like those kits. 

The blue away...oof. Its not the worst but it is just so disappointing when there's the perfect kit design (WALDO) sitting there in our history. 

spacer.png

https://twitter.com/puertodelphian/status/1559199803782873089?s=20&t=otPbs1upiA8gww2x8AszAg

https://the18.com/en/soccer-entertainment/latest-usmnt-world-cup-kits-leak

Timothy Weah apparently wasn't impressed by whatever they look like so I'm guessing these may be legit.  I am a bit surprsied that there's nothing on Footy Headlines yet since they'd seem to be ready to run with something like this. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, Magic Dynasty said:

That... collar? on the home is absolutely horrendous. Wow.

BRACH19.png

It looks like they're using the same template as the keeper kits on this one,

oa8NuV7.png

The away looks like they slapped a blue tint over top of the prematch jerseys that have been teased.

USA 2022 World Cup Kits To Feature NFL-Like Sleeves? - Footy Headlines

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Nike can go :censored: itself. They literally put the US in a training top for the world cup.

LFC Nike Mens Black Strike Short Sleeve Top 22/23

Nike's made plenty of design decisions in the past, but we have to be experiencing the low of their design history, everything is just so damn lazy.

• Like 3

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

25 minutes ago, MDGP said:

Nike can go :censored: itself. They literally put the US in a training top for the world cup.

LFC Nike Mens Black Strike Short Sleeve Top 22/23

Nike's made plenty of design decisions in the past, but we have to be experiencing the low of their design history, everything is just so damn lazy.

That template is being used for regular gameday jerseys as well.

Tottenham Hotspur 2022/23 Stadium Away Men's Nike Dri-FIT Soccer Jersey.  Nike.com

It's not normal to see that happen though, so I can agree that home shirt suffers because of the neck area. If they used the Spurs home shirt design it would be  an improvement.

Tottenham Hotspur 2022/23 Stadium Home Men's Nike Dri-FIT Football Shirt.  Nike LU

• Like 3

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I don't understand why US Soccer can not go the route of CanWNT home or the World Cup France away one with some bespoke "designs/watermarks" at least!

spacer.png

spacer.png

for the USMNT home a lot depends on the colors of the shorts/socks and numbers

white/blue/white with red/blue numbers?

the USMNT away is atrocious - the graphic "blob/dyed/deep ocean cartography" design itself is ugly in all variations I've seen so far and to make it's worse, it's just a generic one.

Even an all blue (as in World Cup France home) off the shelf one would still look better than this piece of garbage.

spacer.png

• Like 1

We knew the sleeve swooshes were probably happening (that was leaked months ago), but I gotta be honest. After seeing so many leaks of other Nike teams, I thought that idea was nixed. Seems weird for Nike to give one country a different treatment than all the others.

The blue jersey is absolutely horrible. I am not even sure what’s going on design-wise. What’s wrong with some classic stripes or even an understated plain blue? Also, I rarely like when the US uses royal blue heavy designs. Navy feels like the right color for the national team. Similar to how you usually see the US wear classic navy and white Polo gear at the Olympic ceremonies. It just feels more befitting for the stage they’re playing on. Grade: D- 

The white shirt is very contemporary, but I can accept it because it’s in the classic colors and has some traditional stripes on the sleeves. I think it will look okay with either navy (preferred) or white shorts. This gives off loose vibes of the Total 90 era. Grade: C to C+

Overall, I say this is our first World Cup in 8 years, and this is what we get?

16 hours ago, BlazerBlaze said:

Looks like its confirmed. The home I can deal with. Giving me major 04-06 Home vibes. Wonder if they'll get the numbers in a circle like those kits. 

The blue away...oof. Its not the worst but it is just so disappointing when there's the perfect kit design (WALDO) sitting there in our history. 

spacer.png

https://twitter.com/puertodelphian/status/1559199803782873089?s=20&t=otPbs1upiA8gww2x8AszAg

Call me crazy but I think I like the blue jersey more.

The collar and stripes on the white remind of a lacrosse jersey. I'd probably wear the blue out in public, or at least to a USMNT game, but definitely not the white. Maybe the white will look better on the field though. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WestCoastBias said:

Call me crazy but I think I like the blue jersey more.

The collar and stripes on the white remind of a lacrosse jersey. I'd probably wear the blue out in public, or at least to a USMNT game, but definitely not the white. Maybe the white will look better on the field though. 

I'm glad there'll be a third jersey next year and that blue jersey will be gone by June. At least that's what will happen if they follow the current trend.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png