International (NATIONAL TEAMS) Soccer/Football Kits 2021/2022 (World Cup, etc)

andregunts

Mexico and Japan knocked it out of the park with their kits. I also love the Germany and Wales away shirts.

Not sold on Belgium and the Spain away kit though. Actually, Spain really needs to make an away kit inspired by Picasso's art one of these years. 

• Like 1

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, GriffinM6 said:

Mexico and Japan knocked it out of the park with their kits. I also love the Germany and Wales away shirts.

Not sold on Belgium and the Spain away kit though. Actually, Spain really needs to make an away kit inspired by Picasso's art one of these years. 

The Belgium and Spain aways are actually two of my favorites. The Belgium away is just really fun and exuberant without being over the top due to the white base. For Spain, I love the powder/royal combo and the flag-colored accents pop wonderfully. There are a lot of good kits in the collection, but these two are definitely near the top for me:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

53dHc1i.png

So can we call these the Puma running bibs? 

rrnuE5x.png

16 minutes ago, Berlin Wall said:

The German home kit isn't as bad as expected, too. It looks kinda gallant.

germany-22-home-authentic-jersey-29236-1

As long as they don't do the oversized numbers like they did for the ladies it won't look too bad. 

20 minutes ago, CreamSoda said:

why the flames on the Belgium home kit..... seems really odd but maybe theres a historical reason?

14 minutes ago, VampyrRabbitDesign said:

The nickname of the national team is De Rode Duivels/Les Diables rouges/Die Roten Teufel (The Red Devils).

Those flames on the sleeves remind me of Guy Fieri than Belgium football. 

spacer.png

These would look better if they placed the badge on the left of the shirt. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

13 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

The Belgium and Spain aways are actually two of my favorites. The Belgium away is just really fun and exuberant without being over the top due to the white base. For Spain, I love the powder/royal combo and the flag-colored accents pop wonderfully. There are a lot of good kits in the collection, but these two are definitely near the top for me:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Alright, I can definitely appreciate these more after seeing the full kits. I really wish Spain didn't go with a two color crest on both shirts. 

• Like 1

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Here are a few looks of the shirts out in the wild so you can see them in natural lighting.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Overall, I really like this collection from adidas. I would say Spain, Germany, and Mexico are tops.

Also, what happened to that geometric number font? Looks like Germany is rolling with the same font it has been using lately.

spacer.png

They also have an alternate white short that they’ve worn occasionally the last 8 years or so (primary option at 2014 WC and for color clashes since then).

spacer.png

• Like 1