2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

5 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Green pants would've looked so nice with Denver's Color Rush, but instead we get this garbage added to the mix that shouldn't even be a mix. I miss when teams had identities and didn't just mix and match like a 12 year old playing Madden.

That would've been great.

PHI should wear the black jerseys with white pants again. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/11/2021 at 6:48 PM, NFLfan10 said:

Falcons schedule again says white pants with the black jersey. What a pleasant surprise this year has been for them.

Still want to see the red pants both with the home and away jerseys, but given what we were led to believe would be the norm last year, I'm more than happy that black-over-white has been the norm this year. No point in getting greedy; it's a proven combination that works.

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

Will the Eagles do all green? They haven't done it at the Linc.

Tennessee is good about not being in similar colors as the opponent. They've chosen to wear the columbia blue pants with navy tops. 

They haven’t for good reason. Mono midnight green is awful.

5 hours ago, GoHawks said:

Seems like either the Seahawks are going to not wear white/white and white/grey like the 2019 season or they are just saving all the road alternate looks for the last 4 road games

White/blue is definitely their best road look. Would definitely like to see grey/blue at some point

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

11 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Will the Eagles do all green? They haven't done it at the Linc.

Tennessee is good about not being in similar colors as the opponent. They've chosen to wear the columbia blue pants with navy tops. 

I’ve seen the Titans wear navy pants against too many navy teams before, but they do appear to have gotten better at this in 2021.

2 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Seattle's blue pants suck in all situations because of the blue socks being the only option.  If they'd move to gray pants exclusively they'd go from having  a terrible uniform to merely have a cluttered but acceptable modern uniform. 

Oh .. IMO, of course.

Not just your opinion 😁

It's where I sit.

I’m not sure which is worse, the fact that the Lions are choosing to look like this or the fact that most of the fans in the comment sections approve of their choice. 

Pisses me off how more and more teams are adding new unnecessary combos while their good ones are stored away in the closet for some reason.

Archived