2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cleveland vs Cincinnati was one of the best uniform matchups of the day to me.

Ā 

I said what I said.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff.Ā šŸ˜

|| dribbble || BehanceĀ ||

Patriots Panthers was a beautiful game. Pats have good looks just need more pants options (at least silver and Iā€™d suggest red as well).

Ā 

Rams really outta dump the bone and just go to white as road look. Maybe keep bone to use as an alt when they know the lighting will work for it but id just rather see a yellow look.

14 minutes ago, Froob said:

Patriots Panthers was a beautiful game. Pats have good looks just need more pants options (at least silver and Iā€™d suggest red as well).

Ā 

Rams really outta dump the bone and just go to white as road look. Maybe keep bone to use as an alt when they know the lighting will work for it but id just rather see a yellow look.

Bone is an acceptable alt uniform.Ā  The rams new whiteĀ  is the logical road and sometimes home uni. The bone jersey looks wrong when worn with blue or yellow pants.Ā  Bone jersey should be worn rarely, and only with bone pants as originally planned.Ā Ā 

18 minutes ago, Froob said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I agree. The Patriots could've used another set of pants against the Chargers all navy. and when they play another navy color team.

4 minutes ago, crosfam said:

Bone is an acceptable alt uniform.Ā  The rams new whiteĀ  is the logical road and sometimes home uni. The bone jersey looks wrong when worn with blue or yellow pants.Ā  Bone jersey should be worn rarely, and only with bone pants as originally planned.Ā Ā 

Ā 

The Rams should consult with the designers who did the Chargers uniform. I don't see why not, because they play in the same stadium and city.

5 minutes ago, crosfam said:

Ā 

Without hyperbole, the bone is the worst jersey in NFL history

20 minutes ago, Crabcake said:

Come on now.Ā 
Ā 

spacer.png

Ā 

I personally think throwbacks should be exempt from "worst uniforms of all time" lists. They're worn a handful of times and aren't meant (in every case) as a permanent uniform.Ā 

Ā 

Now, are the Steelers bumblebee uniforms visually appealing? Absolutely not. Just a gripe that I have with best/worst uniform lists.Ā 

Ā 

Carry on.Ā 

AmPJ0Ty.pngĀ 

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

Ā 

I'll see your Rams Bone and raise you Jags Color Rash

Ā 

tel.jpg

If we are strictly talking about the jersey, I actually donā€™t hate that color. The helmet, pants, and socks, are a whole other story, however. That jersey with a black helmet and white or black pants could actually look good.

37 minutes ago, Froob said:

Those were a lot of fun lol.

The Ramsā€™ bone jerseys look like an NFL uniform. The biggest gripe I have with it is that it looks like it was a white jersey that accidentally got tossed into the dark washing load and so the white came out looking kind of dirty. Itā€™s still a proper football uniform. The bumblebees look like what a 7 year old would make if he was given a chance to design an NFL uniform out of an old set of pajamas.Ā 
Ā 

The hate that the bone jerseys get on here is pretty ridiculous.Ā 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, colinturner95 said:

Ā 

I personally think throwbacks should be exempt from "worst uniforms of all time" lists. They're worn a handful of times and aren't meant (in every case) as a permanent uniform.Ā 

Ā 

Now, are the Steelers bumblebee uniforms visually appealing? Absolutely not. Just a gripe that I have with best/worst uniform lists.Ā 

Ā 

Carry on.Ā 

I disagree. I think that every throwback that's ever been worn should automatically make up the top of the "worst" list. The whole institution is dumb and waters down team brands.

Carolina Panthers (2012 - Pres)Carolina Hurricanes (2000 - Pres)

10 hours ago, throwuascenario said:

I disagree. I think that every throwback that's ever been worn should automatically make up the top of the "worst" list. The whole institution is dumb and waters down team brands.

"Waters down team brands".Ā  A uniform that is allowed to be worn 3 games a season in a 17 game season waters down team brands.Ā 

Ā 

What Nike & the NBA has been doing since their partnership is a better example of watering down teams brandsĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

AmPJ0Ty.pngĀ 

Archived