2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

58 minutes ago, colinturner95 said:

"Waters down team brands".  A uniform that is allowed to be worn 3 games a season in a 17 game season waters down team brands. 

What Nike & the NBA has been doing since their partnership is a better example of watering down teams brands 

All of the above.

Carolina Panthers (2012 - Pres)Carolina Hurricanes (2000 - Pres)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, tBBP said:

Cleveland vs Cincinnati was one of the best uniform matchups of the day to me.

I said what I said.

You ain't gonna like this week's best and worst thread...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

42 minutes ago, BBTV said:

You ain't gonna like this week's best and worst thread...

I'll give you mines for week 9

Worst

Falcons vs Saints

Bears vs Steelers

Cardinals vs 49ers

Browns vs Bengals

Vikings vs Ravens

Jets vs Colts

Best

Raiders vs Giants

Chargers vs Eagles

Packers vs Chiefs

Bills vs Jaguars

FA7-A584-E-2-BC4-4-B47-BC5-A-E9-CB88837-
943397-B1-0048-45-FB-8-F62-48-DC5-A04727

This sure was easy on the eyes. Still prefer black socks, but teal did the job as needed, reminding me of how they originally did mean to wear teal socks with the teal jerseys (of course, with silver helmets and pants to match). Lord, would it be handsome if they went teal socks with the black pants and white jerseys in Indy this week. Or even white jerseys and pants with teal socks. Just hook me up to an IV drip of teal-colored paint.

2 hours ago, vinmackfranchise said:

Pretty good looking week for uni-matchups, SNF and MNF are gonna be stunning

Also a really good week for the Titans to wear their light blue pants....I give it a 2% chance though

I would’ve given it a 4% chance had they lost in all navy last night. But 2% is pretty realistic.

44 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Nope, I want the throwbacks, but if they do wear regular aqua then I wouldn't mind it to switch things up in prime time. We've seen aqua over white a couple times already, and that look is just too dull to me.

It’s been done, it looked awful then too. Just because a game is prime time doesn’t mean teams need to change from their established superior looks.

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

No purple pants is a major letdown, but at least we get the Dolphins in aqua. If it's not throwback, I hope we get all aqua.

At least the Dolphins will look good. 

(for the record, I don’t think the Ravens’ white over black is an objectively terrible combo. it’s just that it’s by far the weakest one and they look 10x better every time they wear purple pants.)

spacer.png

Archived