2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

42 minutes ago, VikWings said:

(sorry for the 3 post in a row. I probably should have used the multi-quote feature instead of replying as I scrolled)

That’s surprisingly difficult for me on mobile. I suspect I’m not the only one. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like everything about the Jets look except for the black jersey and pants and the helmet logo. Everything else is perfect. Even the black accents on the white and green jerseys. That's exactly how much black they should use.

Also, has anyone else noticed that lots of players on the Colts frequently have their numbers all bunched up? Like they get all folded or something. I have no clue why and I haven't noticed it with any other team.

Carolina Panthers (2012 - Pres)Carolina Hurricanes (2000 - Pres)

I would like the Jets look overall if they got rid of every piece except the green jersey, white jersey, white pants, and green socks. Obviously they can’t be trusted with any more than those, and they actually match up very well against other brightly colored teams when they just wear the right clothes. It’s certainly the type of uniform whose flaws are greatly exacerbated by the team losing a lot in it (as they were also known to do before they started wearing it).

jets-vs-bills-new-era-field-december-29-

Why cant things just be nice?

8 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Falcons are wearing white over black again! I’m loving the direction they’re trending in with their combos. Even against the Saints likely in all-black, I’m just glad we’re getting something other than white on white for a change in this matchup.

I’m almost inclined to say Atlanta needs red socks

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

If the sock issue is addressed, I suppose I wouldn't mind seeing the white over black look make an OCCASIONAL appearance, perhaps for when the Jets visit other AFC East teams or other common opponents to switch things up.

I’m of the opinion that alternates should only be worn against non-divisional opponents. Unless said alternate is a throwback.

3 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

If the sock issue is addressed, I suppose I wouldn't mind seeing the white over black look make an OCCASIONAL appearance, perhaps for when the Jets visit other AFC East teams or other common opponents to switch things up.

That’s kinda where I’ve landed on the combo. With white socks (or green, personal preference would be white but both are good) I really don’t think it’s bad once or twice a year

Archived