2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

7 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

It's going to be fun looking back on this as the COVID era of sports.

The really quirky seasons seem to stand out more. Like the 1981 and 1994 MLB seasons, the 2004-5 NHL lockout. 

In the past two years or so, just about every sport has been affected in way we look back and think,  did that really take place? 

I saw, I came, I left.

Cardinals doing what Arizona teams do best, choking late in the season. They're basically handing the Division to the Rams now. 

Colts are now the team that no one is going to want to face in the playoffs. 

Titans vs. Colts would be a fun matchup to see. King Henry vs Taylor. Battle of the Running Backs. 

That wasn't a foul. Also New England fans don't get to complain until 2030, and that's only assuming they miss the playoffs ever year until then.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

15 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

That wasn't a foul. Also New England fans don't get to complain until 2030, and that's only assuming they miss the playoffs ever year until then.

I'm sorry, you're going to have to explain that one to me. 

last I checked, pushing (or dragging) a player when he is already out of bound is a penalty. 

I don't care how much you hate the Patriots,  there's no defense for :censored:ty reffing. Every team has dealt with  it. IDC if that was Trevor Lawrence, still dumb that they picked it up.  

And don't you dare tell me they would have picked it up for Brady or Rodgers. 

• Dislike 1

Pats got 20 years of good calls. I hope Mac Jones gets stomped in the face for the next 20. Let's see some karma in this world.

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

5 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Pats got 20 years of good calls. I hope Mac Jones gets stomped in the face for the next 20. Let's see some karma in this world.

If you're going to defend :censored:ty calls by the refs, you have no more right to complain then I do. 

It doesn't matter who it's for or against, poor reffing has become an egregious problem in the league. 

But clearly you don't care as long as it hurts certain teams. 

Karma would be most of the refs getting fired & replaced by decent ones and rule changes so there wouldn't be so many bad calls. 

• Like 1
  • Hate 1

15 minutes ago, DoctorWhom said:

And you're no better if you're just going to ignore it because it went against the Patriots. 

Stop it. You’re not going to win. You’re going to lose. Just like the Patriots defense right now is in regards to the division.

• Like 6
On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

3 minutes ago, Brass said:

Stop it. You’re not going to win. You’re going to lose. Just like the Patriots defense right now is in regards to the division.

It's just the complete hypocrisy that gets me.  either call it out, or don't. 

Regardless of how BS those calls were, yeah Patriots didn't deserve to win this. I don't think their defense stopped Buffalo  once this game. 

• Yawn 1

6 minutes ago, DoctorWhom said:

It's just the complete hypocrisy that gets me.  either call it out, or don't. 

Regardless of how BS those calls were, yeah Patriots didn't deserve to win this. I don't think their defense stopped Buffalo  once this game. 

It’s not going to happen though, so just let it go. Six Super Bowls we got so who cares? It’s like arguing with someone in 2021 who doesn’t think Tom Brady is the best to do it. It’s in vain. Trust me. Don’t engage.

As for their game, you can’t win when you muff 4-5 chances to swing the game in your favor and the defense decides not to. This game was on them completely.

• Like 4
On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?