Photo edits

vicfurth

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Vikings back in purple pants. They had them when the franchise started, but after they decided to wear white at home and their opponents (I think lions) also wore whit, they Vikings had to go with the all purple look. After thatg they dropped the purple pants.

vikingspurple.gif

Green Mighty Ducks Alt -

Ducks-pe.gif

Green Wild Alt -

Wild-pe.gif

its not so good but u get the point. still workin out the bugs on this thing...

The Ducks doesn't look right to me because The jersey is Green, but the socks are all purple.

okay, i hate how the panthers uniforms look, and that picture with black pants has made me see why. the white and the grey take away from the punch created by the black and blue. i think they should use only white OR silver, or even do away with both and use just blue and black, cuz that blue is light enough to use as a number color on black jerseys. also, for that picture with the black pants to work, ya gotta do a black helmet too. it just looks funny with black pants black jersey, oops SILVER helmet. it really jumps out. just my two cents on carolina. i also dont think a less traditional number font would hurt at all, because they have one of those contemporary looks that becomes dated by an old number font.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

okay, i hate how the panthers uniforms look, and that picture with black pants has made me see why. the white and the grey take away from the punch created by the black and blue. i think they should use only white OR silver, or even do away with both and use just blue and black, cuz that blue is light enough to use as a number color on black jerseys. also, for that picture with the black pants to work, ya gotta do a black helmet too. it just looks funny with black pants black jersey, oops SILVER helmet. it really jumps out. just my two cents on carolina. i also dont think a less traditional number font would hurt at all, because they have one of those contemporary looks that becomes dated by an old number font.

i see your point, they would look better just blue and black,but those pants are awesome

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

Archived