Photo edits

vicfurth

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
me in a bluejackets uniform.

me.png

Never noticed before how much that jersey looks like the Thrasher's third, but with two sleeves.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Here is an effort to standardize the Dallas Cowboys' blue and silver colors. The royal blue numerals and socks are changed to the navy of the star on the helmet, and the bluegreen-silver pants are altered to be the same as the silver on the helmet.

Actual uniforms:

cowboys_actual.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/baseballconcepts/cowboys_actual.jpg

Revised uniforms:

cowboys_revised.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/baseballconcepts/...oys_revised.jpg

That looks good .... but....

I really like the cowboys metallic blue pants. Its what visually makes them the cowboys!

NOLAbanner.jpg

Good. Call your team and tell them Copperplate numbers are ugly.

you know, it wouldn't have been my first font choice, but I've seen people put other fonts on their blue jackets jerseys and they don't look as good. Standard block just looks boring, the junior team has impact on their jerseys and it looks cheap and knockoffish. I think copperplate is a font that actually works well with their uniforms.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Seahawks if they had gone with silver helmets instead of the blue ones.

shawks.png

shaun.jpg

Those look really good. It's what the Seahawks should have changed to, and I don't really mind the navy sleeve.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

shawks.png

shaun.jpg

Those look really good. It's what the Seahawks should have changed to, and I don't really mind the navy sleeve.

The only problem with this look is they would look too much like the Cowboys and in a smaller way the Lions, especially now that they have moved into the NFC they would have lost their own identity.

shawks.png

shaun.jpg

The only problem with this look is they would look too much like the Cowboys and in a smaller way the Lions, especially now that they have moved into the NFC they would have lost their own identity.

Great work guys. Those look superb!! I'd like to see Seattle go in that direction someday.

6uXNWAo.png

I tried to fix the bengals orange jersey by removing the white stripe on the side and I switched the sleeves from black to orange.

chad.png

Perfect. 100x better then the current mess.

That is HOT!!! The Bengals should go to orange as their home unis, and change it to what you have.

That bengals uniform is super hot. I did a concept with it a long time ago. Anyway, I've been tossing around this idea that would be so revolutionary, it's even illegal in todays NFL uniform policy.

WHAT IF

The Bengals wore the orange tiger uniform pictured above at home. (Okay, here's the illegal part.) Then, they went with a white tiger theme on the road, with white helmets, jerseys, and pants, all with black stripes. It would be pretty unique, if you ask me. The two helmet system isn't legal, though.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

The two-helmet rule is dumb. I like the Seahawks' new shade of blue (I live in Seattle, and for some reason, the color just seems to match the rest of this grayish-blue city), but the monochrome has got to go. Give me the blue home jersey with a silver helmet and silver pants, and the white road jersey with blue helmet and blue pants. On the same note, I'd like to see a purple Ravens' alternate helmet when they wear the black jerseys (and with purple pants); a red Falcons helmet with the red jerseys and white pants (hell, they can ditch the black helmet totally for all I care, they should have red helmets all the time); and maybe a teal Panthers helmet with the home blacks sometime.

• 4 weeks later...

WHAT IF

The Bengals wore the orange tiger uniform pictured above at home. (Okay, here's the illegal part.) Then, they went with a white tiger theme on the road, with white helmets, jerseys, and pants, all with black stripes. It would be pretty unique, if you ask me. The two helmet system isn't legal, though.

I had that exact same idea once.

DO it!

Archived