Photo edits

vicfurth

What'd I tell ya. New edits from me...

redskinsphotos.jpg

After seeing that redo, I'm glad the Skins have not gone back to wearing the yellow pants.

Also, can someone do an edit of Rafael Furcal in a Dodgers uni. I want to go through the coping process as smoothly as possible. ^_^

Really, I do want to see what Furcal looks in a Dodgers uni.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it seems odd, and I apologize if it's quoted in one of the first 17 pages of this thread, but I can't seem to get my recolorings to look right. What's the best way you guys recolor? I use Photoshop CS2, and it looks off. For instance, the yellow 'skins pants.

spikes.jpg

• 1 month later...
Copyof33.jpg

whenever i see something on cleveland's helmets, it just looks distracting to me

not saying that it looks bad at all, im just saying im distracted cuz im so used to having a large orange space for me to look at.

I HATE TO TELL EVERYONE BUT THE BROWNS DO HAVE A LOGO ON THEIR HELMET RIGHT NOW. ITS ALWAYS BEEN THERE. IT IS A HUGE ORANGE DOT ON BOTH SIDES. AND WHEN I SAY HUGE........WELL........... JUST LOOK AT IT

Ok alright, we'll look at it, just stop yelling at us.

Ladies and Gentlemen...Phil Dawson of The Bowling Green Falcons!

BB52Big.jpg

Alright. Somebody. You're killing me here. Why can't I get this right? How do I correctly change the color of a jersey in a pic?

If you have Photoshop you can cut out the part of the picture you want to change and alter the color of it. Sorry, can't be any more specific right now. I'm at work and don't have PS on this computer.

Seahawks if they had gone with silver helmets instead of the blue ones.

shawks.png

and silver pants too.

cool look. i'd rather see the blue pants. blue/blue combo really wore on me. i like it. i like your idea of a silver helmet, but not the silver pants

i remember i voted in the blue helmet/silver helmet poll.

i voted blue!

Archived