Photo edits

vicfurth

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

although the 49ers do look good, i still think they looked better in the montana era.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

until you wear that jersey (the montana era one) while you head to class at the local JC, and someone comes up to you and asks with a straight face "where did you get that Nebraska jersey?"

straight up red and white, with no gold on it, and no indication that the teams name is the 49ers. yeah, it needed to be changed, 5 super bowls or not

i like that jpslapshot22!

creative. if they wnat to do that, it would make two alternates and one throwback. Wow. Five choices for a jersey! Better than the Deadskins wearing white all year expect when they play at Dallas who will, of course, wear the crappy, tacky, plain white jerseys. :D

the old unis would have been a lot better with some gold on the jerseys. maybe some gold outlining the numbers, and some on the stripes.

Oh, and the flat khaki pants. if they were shimmer gold they would have been miles better

and oh yeah, the gray facemask. a red facemask would have been much better

the old unis would have been a lot better with some gold on the jerseys. maybe some gold outlining the numbers, and some on the stripes.

Oh, and the flat khaki pants. if they were shimmer gold they would have been miles better

and oh yeah, the gray facemask. a red facemask would have been much better

Yes, a red and gold border around the numbers would have looked great. The triple stripe format on the arms would have looked better if the first and third stripes were gold and of course a red facemask would have topped off that uniform quite nicely. The gold would have had to be more of a metallic gold rather than that drab "Forty Niner Gold" as they used to call it - maybe a bit lighter, but not necessarily making it as bright as it is today.

Probably. Anyhoo, I whipped this'n up real quick...

packersallwhite.jpg

I could live with the white pants, but the stripes on them should be put on the sleeves of the jersey.

The green jersey/yellow pants combo is perfect because nowhere in the entire ensemble at all do white and yellow touch. If they didn't break up the stripes on the white jersey (and collar), they'd be equallyperfect. This rule is actually being broken with your jersey numbers. They still look nice though.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived