Photo edits

vicfurth

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's my first try at one of these.

Thrashers Home Jersey, eliminating the red and phasing in more light blue.

thrashers_blue.jpg

DAY-UM. That's one nice lookin jersey! I'd buy that as soon ads I got the money.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I made an improved Bills red jersey...

buffbillsred.jpg

Made the whole thing red instead of red-with-blue-shoulder-yoke. IMO, they should wear this.

it looks like the Texans alt. GOOD JOB!

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

Here's my first try at one of these.

Thrashers Home Jersey, eliminating the red and phasing in more light blue.

thrashers_blue.jpg

That's hot, Hriv. Though, phasing the red out wouldn't make any sense, given that their logo is mainly orange/red... oh, and I hate the T logo. *heh*

Their white jersey is currently pretty much perfect, and this would make a nice complement, I think.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I just gotta say that I have found this thread to be one of the most entertaining ever. Some of you guys have serious skills with Photoshop.

I have neither skills, nor Photoshop. I have a request that I want to just throw out. If anyone wants to do it, that would be awesome:

I'd love to see the Tennessee Titans light blue alternates switched so that the numbers on the light blue are navy instead of white, and the shoulder yoke is white instead of navy.

I just gotta say that I have found this thread to be one of the most entertaining ever. Some of you guys have serious skills with Photoshop.

I have neither skills, nor Photoshop. I have a request that I want to just throw out. If anyone wants to do it, that would be awesome:

I'd love to see the Tennessee Titans light blue alternates switched so that the numbers on the light blue are navy instead of white, and the shoulder yoke is white instead of navy.

titansphoto.gif

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Big thanks to Vicfurth.

Now that I see my idea on the field, I think that is has some real potential to be great. However, I think that they would need to wear white pants and to relegate navy to only an accent color.

I just hate the current Titans' alts so much. They really wasted some real potential.

Archived