Photo edits

vicfurth

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think all the jerseys here look good. could someone make a cubs alternate jersey thats red

Rnewvy9 ask and you shall receive. Cubs in red...

priorinred.jpg

That actually looks pretty good on the field

But the blue, IMO, is perfect

Jerry Rice as a Seahawk:

Rice.jpg

Excellent work, but why do you see him switching to his old college number (which is currently being worn) while 80 is available with the Seahawks?

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

#80 is Steve Largent's number in seattle

I totally forgot about Largent when glancing over the Seahawks current roster. :oops:

nfl_largent_web.jpg

Rice unveiled his new jersey, No. 80, which is a cherished number in the hearts of Seahawks fans. Steve Largent wore No. 80, and it was retired in his honor. Rice said that Largent gave him the OK to bring the number out of retirement.

"I had a chance to talk to Steve, and it's an honor for me to wear the No. 80 out of respect to him," Rice said.

capt.watw10110192200.seahawks_rice_trade_watw101.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

I really like the white/red and yellow/red combos on the USC concepts. The AOCs just don't work here.

On a side note:

Vic, I've always loved your Comets jerseys. It's up there with Puckguy for the league's best dressed. It's a damn shame your team has had such bad luck this season in the MLF. Let's hope this week's win is the first of many to come.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Archived