2022-23 NBA Logo & Jersey Changes

kolob

28 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

All-Star Money Ball:

06010068-YM300_default_0010.jpg

06010068-YM300_default_0020.jpg

06010068-YM300_default_0030.jpg

06010068-YM300_default_0040.jpg

Wilson compare to Spalding went crazy with money balls.

Took me a second to get what the pattern was, but once I caught the snowflakes and ice, I really dug it. That little Utah shaped symbol on the ball is sweet too.

• Like 2

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

15 hours ago, bushy said:

Celtics look great with the white jerseys and green accessories. I wish more teams did directly contrasting accessories colors using their secondary accents with their jerseys. Never made sense to me when I see them wear black accessories with white jerseys. 

The Grizzlies are really good about doing this. They often wear yellow accessories and it looks great. Will find some pics when I'm not in phone. 

• Like 4

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

19 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

This is the only time yellow accessories worked for them. It doesn't look good with the powder blue jersey.

Agree, but to me they don't look optimal even with the navy unis. The bold use of vibrant color is applaudable, but I'd rather see them wear those all-yellow accessories with their white unis. The navy would look better with powder blue.

Something about that dirty-ish shade of yellow is also off-putting to me.

• Like 1

I don’t think there’s enough yellow in the light blue uniform to justify yellow accessories. They look good with the navy uniform from last year, but they’re too much with the light blue this year.

Side tangent: that navy mashup uniform ought to be the basis for the whole Grizzlies set. That’s exactly what they should be wearing, in my opinion. Make a white and light blue version to go along with it, and boom. Done.

• Like 7

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

1 hour ago, mafiaman said:

Seeing the Lakers in gold jerseys at the Celtics’ home venue makes me want to throw up.  Ditto for Boston in black.  Please, white jerseys vs. “Forum Blue” every time.  

The Lakers' purple jerseys have dumb black side panels these days.

• Like 10

On 1/29/2023 at 9:16 PM, mafiaman said:

Seeing the Lakers in gold jerseys at the Celtics’ home venue makes me want to throw up.  Ditto for Boston in black.  Please, white jerseys vs. “Forum Blue” every time.  

To be fair the Celtics weren’t in black but dark green in their bill Russell inspired city jerseys

On 1/29/2023 at 6:16 PM, mafiaman said:

The problem right now is that the best case scenario for the Lakers is to wear yellow as much as they possibly can. They did this to themselves by creating a non standard purple jersey. It's better looking now but it's still ridiculous.

I've gotten use to yellow on the road at this point as a result of their Statement uniforms being wrong. At the very least they will actually look like the Lakers most of the time time and that's what matters most.

Also, the yellow looks great in Brooklyn.

lebron-slam.jpg

• Like 6

bSLCtu2.png

am I going crazy or have the Knicks not worn their primary uniforms in such a long time. Every time I turn on the game it's always their black or navy jersey. Did they lose their blue and white uniforms?

EDIT: I checked, they wore the white uniform last week.

Sounding like a broken record but this uniform matchup between the Knicks and Lakers just sucks. 

• Like 2

XM4KeeA.png

1 hour ago, insert name said:

Sounding like a broken record but this uniform matchup between the Knicks and Lakers just sucks. 

This is the worst possible matchup in the type of game that shouldn’t allow these picks. The Knicks in black (esp with the alt court) shouldn’t exist and they’re admitting they’ve been punked by Brooklyn, which is humiliating. The Lakers throwbacks are fine but maybe save those for a random non-national TV home game, or away to the Wolves if you wanna be cute.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Rising Stars is now sponsored by Jordan so unis should have jumpman instead of swoosh.

On Brooklyn too:

brooklyn-nets-biggie-nba-swingman-jersey

I wish the Nets just made the Coogi pattern a permanent part of their identity. The version with the Brooklyn script on the front was great and it was even better that they had Coogi patterned accessories, something I have never seen in the NBA before, usually you get solid color accessories but the Nets went all the way with a pattern.

coogi-sues-nets-nikejpg.jpg

1074384834.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Dislike 1

bSLCtu2.png