2022-23 NBA Logo & Jersey Changes

kimball

12 minutes ago, Germanshepherd said:

I agree these uniforms are meh but they are leagues above the Cavs Cs and Raps’ NORTH

They have the team name on them (even Nuggets is in the side stripe!) and are the same colors as the court. Consider the bare minimum checked. 

It's serviceable, but I wish that the numbers were lower so there'd be more separation between the  "Denver" (maybe make it bigger) wordmark and the jersey numbers.

6 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

We can officially add the “tiny Denver” to the list of all time meh series-clinching uniforms. Of course nothing will ever top the horror of the Cavs long-sleeves 

Teams clinching in city jerseys has to stop. But yes nothing will top the Cavs' sleeves.

Like if the Heat clinched in the red alts? I'm fine wit that, but these one year jerseys shouldn't be allowed. At least Denver's is still in their team colors, thank god.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, VikWings said:

Teams clinching in city jerseys has to stop. But yes nothing will top the Cavs' sleeves.

Like if the Heat clinched in the red alts? I'm fine wit that, but these one year jerseys shouldn't be allowed. At least Denver's is still in their team colors, thank god.

It's not going to stop sadly because Nike is going to make sure those uniforms are worn in games 5-7.

2 hours ago, VikWings said:

I think the Raptors winning in jerseys that say "North" might've been worse than the T-shirts.  Just so cringe at trying to be cool.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bowld said:

Best Nuggets uni is right here--

spacer.png

It’s tricky with the Nuggets, because I think the rainbow sets were the best design-in-a-vacuum uniforms in team history, but I think the 90’s set was the one that represented the name best. It had a rugged, western look to it that I always felt fit a gold miner theme very well. I’ll admit too that this is the Nuggets set I grew up watching and was most familiar with, so that coupled with the theme executing well in my eyes makes it the “essential” Nuggets set for me personally.

All in all, I think it depends on what you’re looking for in the “best” Nuggets uniform. My answer is different depending on the criteria, but the “right” uniform to me would be the 90’s set, notwithstanding my ready admission that it’s less exciting and colorful than the rainbows.

• Like 5

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

2 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

It’s tricky with the Nuggets, because I think the rainbow sets were the best design-in-a-vacuum uniforms in team history, but I think the 90’s set was the one that represented the name best. It had a rugged, western look to it that I always felt fit a gold miner theme very well. I’ll admit too that this is the Nuggets set I grew up watching and was most familiar with, so that coupled with the theme executing well in my eyes makes it the “essential” Nuggets set for me personally.

All in all, I think it depends on what you’re looking for in the “best” Nuggets uniform. My answer is different depending on the criteria, but the “right” uniform to me would be the 90’s set, notwithstanding my ready admission that it’s less exciting and colorful than the rainbows.

http://www.remembertheaba.com/TeamMaterial/DenverMaterial/SimpsonDribbleClsBennett.jpg

Rainbow breakout is what I am most familiar with and it ranks up there (for me) with the Nets ABA throwback, GSW trolley jersey, GP/Kemp Sonics jersey and Dominique Wilkins' Hawks jersey, but it would have been nice to have used the 1976 design worn in the ABA finals that year.