2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

5 hours ago, Bathysphere said:

:censored: :censored:  :censored:ing :censored: goddammit :censored:  :censored: crapping hell :censored: 

HoF: WBB

PW1: TBB

PW2: TBB

PW3: WBB

W1: TWW*

W2: WBW*
W3: WWW*
W4: WTT*
W5: TBB*
W6: WBW

W7: TBT*
W8: BBB*
W9: TTT*

Oh hey, the San Jose Sharks play football now?

• LOL 3
  • Huh? 1

18 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

I agree they still need some navy in there but that the red needs to be more dominant.

It’d be super cool if they tried to make their primary color a split between red and blue. Have a blue  endzone and a red endzone and some of both color thorough the uniform (red helmet and pants with a blue stripe, blue jersey with red numbers).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bobt said:

Dolphins Facebook confirm White Jersey, Aqua Pants vs Bears.

spacer.png

With the white socks trend ruining the NFL aesthetics, one would expect the Dolphins to jump on the occasion to follow the fad and make this combo look good but nope...

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

https://twitter.com/Seahawks/header_photo

It's looking like another year of wolf gray in the desert. Not sure how exactly that obsession came to be in the past decade, but it's incredibly cheesy and pointless.

Could they at least mix it up and wear the navy pants with the grey?

• Like 4

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

2 hours ago, jp1409 said:

With the white socks trend ruining the NFL aesthetics, one would expect the Dolphins to jump on the occasion to follow the fad and make this combo look good but nope...

Don't worry, half the team will have their white socks pulled up to their knees

• Like 5

2 hours ago, jp1409 said:

This is one of those situations where I wish the dolphins had orange socks 

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1

8 hours ago, ManillaToad said:

Don't worry, half the team will have their white socks pulled up to their knees

Don't worry, half the team will have their white socks pulled  up OVER their knees

Made an adjustment!😉

Third straight road game in white on white. I’d say this pretty much guarantees the yellow pants make an appearance next Sunday night at San Fran.

I was hoping this game would’ve been white/yellow vs. black/white in Atlanta, but instead it’s all white against all black.

Why are the Jets wearing white jerseys at *home*?? (Fake edit: they even painted the endzones black...)

It's also entirely possible we see this same uniform matchup when the Jets play at the Bills in a few weeks...

• Hurl 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||