2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

13 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

i can't put my finger on it, but i think you're right. Had something to do with the most blatantly psychopathic human in a position of power on Earth becoming the leader of the free world

Ā 

POLITICS

Ā 

dikembe mutombo no GIF

• Like 2

6uXNWAo.png

Lions Color Rush, while still individually a terrible look, is SO much more tolerable when the visiting team wears bright pants. The Dolphins screwed that part up earlier in the season, but at least the Bills brought some color into the matchup.

Ā 

Same deal last year. Ravens wore black pants and it looked horrible, but the Vikings wore purple pants which looked okay.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

Lions Color Rush, while still individually a terrible look, is SO much more tolerable when the visiting team wears bright pants. The Dolphins screwed that part up earlier in the season, but at least the Bills brought some color into the matchup.

Ā 

Agreed. The grey is so drab and sad, especially in such a dimly-lit stadium like Ford Field.

Ā 

Thank god the Bills switched from navy to royal all those years ago; they really make those blue pants and jerseys such a great complementary or contrasting color with almost any team they play.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

6 minutes ago, MNtwins3 said:

I honestly wonder how these Lions uniforms would look with the blue socks instead

I know itā€™s not the point of Color Rush, but Iā€™ve always felt the Lionsā€™ gray tops *could* work with the blue pants. The all gray look is just awful, though.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, projectjohn said:

I know itā€™s not the point of Color Rush, but Iā€™ve always felt the Lionsā€™ gray tops *could* work with the blue pants. The all gray look is just awful, though.

I wish some teams would follow the Seahawks' route and mix and match a little with their color rush

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

If the Lionsā€™ gray alt was the same shade as their regular silver pants, & they wore the blue pants with it every once in a while, I think itā€™d be a pretty nice alternate.

Ā 

Itā€™d probably have to be a Seahawks-style situation where they could only wear it on the road in place of white, though.Ā 
Ā 

They should always wear the throwbacks on Thanksgiving regardless, as should any other team that plays on Thanksgiving.

• Like 7

Really wish the Giants didnā€™t get rid of the grey away pants. This uniform matchup would be gorgeous.Ā 
Ā 

Iā€™m really thrilled to see the throwbacks again. Always loved these.

• Like 9

CowboysĀ -Ā LakersĀ -Ā LAFC - USMNTĀ -Ā LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFCĀ 

40 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:
50 minutes ago, Froob said:

Donā€™t raiders still wear the silver number color rush jersey?

Ā 

Not sure if they do or don't,Ā  but that jersey is a throwback.

Ā 

The Raiders brought those jerseys back during the Color Rush program paired with white pants (which I don't believe they wore in the 60s, or ever). Therefore, they're Color Rash.

6uXNWAo.png

54 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Not sure if they do or don't,Ā  but that jersey is a throwback.

Ā 

They basically wore a 1970 throwback jersey but had to wear white pants with it for a couple years, it was similar to the Packers where they didn't want to really try.

Ā 

First year it had a black stripe on the pants:

Ā 

derek-carr-color-rush-raiders.jpg

Ā 

Second year they had a silver stripe for some reason:

Ā 

867545472.jpg.jpg

Ā 

After those two seasons, the NFL ended the mandatory Color Rush program and the Raiders paired the jersey with regular pants and socks to make it a 1970 Throwback. The white pants and socks will never be seen again.

Ā 

11339740_web1_FBN-RAIDERS-110118hf_480.j

• Like 6

bSLCtu2.png

Ā