2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

Even after the loss last week, the Commanders are sticking with the burgundy pants. I was wondering in the off-season if this combo would even be used since all they ever advertised was all-white. Now it is clearly their favorite look. Definitely better than all white, especially if they stick with white socks.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

Even after the loss last week, the Commanders are sticking with the burgundy pants. I was wondering in the off-season if this combo would even be used since all they ever advertised was all-white. Now it is clearly their favorite look. Definitely better than all white, especially if they stick with white socks.

Are they doing WAH?  I was wondering what pants the Eagles would be in, but if the 32s are going WAH then it's moot.

• Like 1
  • Yawn 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The team playing at Soldier Field in navy helmets, navy jerseys, white pants, and navy socks is not the Bears. Really televises well, guys. You thought this through.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

21 minutes ago, B-Rich said:

Panthers going with a white jersey, black pants combo, which I don't think I've ever seen.

Not just the combo, but the black pants in general.

If I’d somehow managed to not have paid any attention to the uniform developments of the Panthers over the last five years I’d be much happier as a person.

• Like 10

Panthers have worn black pants with the white jerseys for a couple of games since 2018. I personally think this is a pleasant surprise. Seems like the Saints always come to Carolina in September with the Panthers in all white. Said they same thing last week, that the Panthers in all white is not a good enough look that I don’t welcome the black pants to spice things up. Lots of traditionalist pessimists on here will complain and downvote this, but deep down they don’t mind some novelty. And yes, we all know that contrasting socks are better, but if it was white pants, it would probably be white socks anyway… 

• Like 2