2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

26 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

Isn't Carolina wearing their black helmets with their regular home black jersey?

Yeah, but they designated the all-black set as their "Color Rush". No clue why Cincy couldn't/didn't do the same for the whites.

the user formerly known as cdclt

3 minutes ago, CDCLT said:

Yeah, but they designated the all-black set as their "Color Rush". No clue why Cincy couldn't/didn't do the same for the whites.

The real way this rule works is probably that anybody who asks the NFL if they can wear something gets told yes, but not everybody thinks to ask lol. There's probably some dumb bureaucratic stuff that goes on behind the scenes about uniforms, and they're probably also a low priority, so there's always some confusion that people never care enough about to clear up. 

It wouldn't be a billion dollar business if there weren't simple internal inconsistencies and communication breakdowns for no reason, would it? 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

Isn't Carolina wearing their black helmets with their regular home black jersey?

yes, only on Thursday Nov 9 (home) v Atlanta, this season. 

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

19 hours ago, Bathysphere said:

White over teal leggings is back. They’re definitely running with a similar MO to last year when it comes to combinations. Can only imagine who’s pulling those strings. Hopefully they’re just trying to spice up the final days of this set before switching to something more solid and consistent.

HoF: WBB

PW1: TBB

PW2: TBB

PW3: WBB

W1: TWW

W2: WBW

W3: WWW

W4: WTT

What's with the birds in the background? There's 5 birds NFL teams, I don't see why Jacksonville feels the need to incorporate them.

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

The endzones will also be in black and white. Not a fan of this. I like when teams leave their regular colors in the end zone regardless of what stupid out of brand uniform combination they are wearing.

It's a once in a season thing they're just having fun with. They'll be back to their regular colors afterward.

EDIT: I also don't think the white tiger thing they're doing is stupid either. Again, just a once in a season thing, but it can a good alternate for them to own.

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

It's a once in a season thing they're just having fun with. They'll be back to their regular colors afterward.

EDIT: I also don't think the white tiger thing they're doing is stupid either. Again, just a once in a season thing, but it can a good alternate for them to own.

In theory I guess the idea is okay. I just know in the future they will use these to ruin some would-be great looking uniform matchup.

19 hours ago, CDCLT said:

Yep which sacrifices a blue jersey game which I don't think is being worn at all this season now, since they wore it twice in the pre-season.

26 minutes ago, VikWings said:

Yep which sacrifices a blue jersey game which I don't think is being worn at all this season now, since they wore it twice in the pre-season.

No, they wore it once this preseason, the only regular season blue jersey game is Week 17 at TB.

the user formerly known as cdclt