2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

9 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

The Chargers are wearing white pants against Houston this time. I guess because of the loss to the Texans last year with the yellow pants.

Or they've already worn that combo this year and just wanted to mix it up ?

• Like 1

6uXNWAo.png

Full-time GIANTS throwbacks (with dark navy helmet) almost seem inevitable now. I do how the strength of SBs 42 and 46 keep these current unis going for a bit longer tho. Imo the best set they've had (when with grey pants) and aesthetically 100000x superior

• Like 4

6uXNWAo.png

9 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

It is making me furious how much nicer this game in Pittsburgh would look with the Jets in green pants.

I'm thinking this love of monochrome is expanding to teams matching their colors to their opponents. Other team is wearing black? We'll wear it too 🔥

• Like 1

Just now, Jay_Mellowed said:

Only watched the kickoff, and the Commanders are objectively putrid-looking and unrecognizable.

FOX really tried to play up the "Traditional rivals" thing leading into the game -- but Washington looks like a damn expansion team. Not to mention there really aren't any star players that have carried over from 2019 when they were known as the slur-name.

• Like 7

6uXNWAo.png

Just now, Cujo said:

FOX really tried to play up the "Traditional rivals" thing leading into the game -- but Washington looks like a damn expansion team. Not to mention there really aren't any star players that have carried over from 2019 when they were known as the slur-name.

An IFL expansion team maybe. This uniform is so bad I can't even think of a good comparison to mock it with. It's a new paradigm of suck

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Ark said:

I actually like these all red Cardinals uniforms. The regular uniforms are awful and the red is nice

Peel the Cardinal logo off the helmet. Save that. Fumigate the rest.

• Applause 2

6uXNWAo.png

4 hours ago, MJD7 said:

Yeah, the black Saints helmet should NOT be worn with the Color Rush jerseys whatsoever.

Should not be worn along with any uniform that puts off a traditional vibe (thus, anything the Saints currently wear) It's clearly a modern helmet and should be paired with a uni that was pumped out sometime this century. #HFHS

• Like 1

6uXNWAo.png

1 hour ago, PERRIN said:

I've been fulfilling my civic duty by disliking every comment I can find on YouTube that claims the Commies' all-black uniform looks good

I can't tell you how many posts I saw on IG that said Thursday night's game was the best uni matchup ever 🔥🔥🔥

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Hurl 1

fiowXOD.png