2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

1 minute ago, Kooky01 said:

Boy, am I glad I wasn't able to watch this game tonight. And that i'm not Mike Vrabel right now. 

Agreed. If he worked for a real organization he'd get paid to not work. Instead he threw his lot in with the Titans.

My dream if I were a coach would be to get hired by a major program that thinks they're supposed to be title contenders like Auburn. That way I can get fired with a fat-ass buyout. But my dream is to be very lazy, because I'm built different.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, DoctorWhom said:

Sure it's only been 2 games, but show me any team that looks better than them. 

Tampa's looked pretty good, but definitely not as good as the Bills right now. 

17 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

Agreed. If he worked for a real organization he'd get paid to not work. Instead he threw his lot in with the Titans.

My dream if I were a coach would be to get hired by a major program that thinks they're supposed to be title contenders like Auburn. That way I can get fired with a fat-ass buyout. But my dream is to be very lazy, because I'm built different.

Hate to say it, but the Snatit is an absolute joke of an organization. Who would give all that money to Ryan freaking Tannehill besides us? And like 10 sacks in a playoff game, at home, as the 1 seed, against the f'in Bungles and they STILL LOSE?! If that doesn't convince you this team is pathetic, then I don't know what to tell you. 

xFUdNmt.png

17 minutes ago, Kooky01 said:

Tampa's looked pretty good, but definitely not as good as the Bills right now. 

Hate to say it, but the Snatit is an absolute joke of an organization. Who would give all that money to Ryan freaking Tannehill besides us? And like 10 sacks in a playoff game, at home, as the 1 seed, against the f'in Bungles and they STILL LOSE?! If that doesn't convince you this team is pathetic, then I don't know what to tell you. 

They're an organization that seems like it doesn't care. With better ownership, there's something there. Every decade or so they have a world-class defense, but they have no desire or drive to make something of that. Feels like some of that happens in spite of those in charge. But hey, at least they've been to a Super Bowl unlike Detroit or Cleveland.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, FiddySicks said:

I’ve never heard of this person before in my entire life. Like, WHO? 

This is the same thought I be having in the preseason and/or when starting QBs go down and their backups come in. I be like, "WHO?" like, I hear of some college QBs going into the draft...but then you get to the preseason and wonder where half these dudes came from. Like Cooper Rush, Tyler Huntley (who I kept thinking was Brett Hundley from UCLA a couple years back), Mike White of the Jets, David Blough in Detroit...like who are these guys, and where the heck did they even come from, much less how'd they make it onto an NFL roster? (Oh yeah, the guy who backs up Joe Burrow in Cincinnati...never heard of him, either. I can't even remember his name; I just know I never heard of him.)

• Like 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

12 hours ago, tBBP said:

This is the same thought I be having in the preseason and/or when starting QBs go down and their backups come in. I be like, "WHO?" like, I hear of some college QBs going into the draft...but then you get to the preseason and wonder where half these dudes came from. Like Cooper Rush, Tyler Huntley (who I kept thinking was Brett Hundley from UCLA a couple years back), Mike White of the Jets, David Blough in Detroit...like who are these guys, and where the heck did they even come from, much less how'd they make it onto an NFL roster? (Oh yeah, the guy who backs up Joe Burrow in Cincinnati...never heard of him, either. I can't even remember his name; I just know I never heard of him.)

Maybe this is why former starting QBs (who think they're still EliteTM) have issues becoming backups, because they essentially become no names. Take a casual NFL fan who just started watching three years ago. when this person hears the name "Joe Flacco" they go "WHO?" just like other backups. They have no idea Flacco won a ring, or that he was a decent game-manager at some point. 

14 hours ago, tBBP said:

And then there are QB's who are like "he's still in the league?" and names like Andy Dalton, Blaine Gabbert, Case Keenum and Chad Henne come up.   

I believe the most well known backup QB in the league is Gardner Minshew, a guy who many people think should be a starter in the NFL.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, tBBP said:

I found out Chase Daniel (Chargers) has been around since 2010, has 178/261 (68.2%) passing for 1694 yards and supposedly made over $40+ million in career earnings.

We should all strive to be good enough to get by on a decent salary, but without the workload. 🤣

• LOL 1

I saw, I came, I left.

42 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

And then there are QB's who are like "he's still in the league?" and names like Andy Dalton, Blaine Gabbert, Case Keenum and Chad Henne come up.   

I believe the most well known backup QB in the league is Gardner Minshew, a guy who many people think should be a starter in the NFL.  

Well...before Sunday that would've been Jimmy Garoppolo 😄

40 minutes ago, DEAD! said:

I found out Chase Daniel (Chargers) has been around since 2010, has 178/261 (68.2%) passing for 1694 yards and supposedly made over $40+ million in career earnings.

We should all strive to be good enough to get by on a decent salary, but without the workload. 🤣

And yep...dudes like this. Now I actually remember Chase Daniel from his time at Mizzou (I still contend the uniforms they had while we was there were the best in that program's history--don't @ me), but it seems like he's become the modern-day Matt Cassel--and if EVER there was a poster child for backup QB, it's that guy. I mean, how do you get drafted into the NFL as a career college backup Seriously...dude backed up not one but TWO Heisman winning QBs, started exactly ONE game in college and somehow still got drafted, albeit in the seventh round. (Doggone Norm Chow, I tell ya.) Shoot, his NFL backup career may be even more ridiculous/remarkable than Chase Daniel's...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

49 minutes ago, DEAD! said:

Daniel's been in the league since 2009. He won a ring as Brees' backup

51 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

And then there are QB's who are like "he's still in the league?"

And speaking of (non-QB) players you go like, "He's still in the league?"...how about Marcedes Lewis?? I remember when he got drafted by the Jaguars dang near two decades ago, and he's still out there balling on the field. (He's with Green Bay, in case anyone's curious.)

1 hour ago, DEAD! said:

Ah Chase Daniel, another "He's still in the league?" QB.  

3 hours ago, GDAWG said:

Name 2 who have any NFL credentials.

I'll hang up and listen.

It's where I sit.

4 hours ago, tBBP said:

Well...before Sunday that would've been Jimmy Garoppolo 😄

And yep...dudes like this. Now I actually remember Chase Daniel from his time at Mizzou (I still contend the uniforms they had while we was there were the best in that program's history--don't @ me), but it seems like he's become the modern-day Matt Cassel--and if EVER there was a poster child for backup QB, it's that guy. I mean, how do you get drafted into the NFL as a career college backup Seriously...dude backed up not one but TWO Heisman winning QBs, started exactly ONE game in college and somehow still got drafted, albeit in the seventh round. (Doggone Norm Chow, I tell ya.) Shoot, his NFL backup career may be even more ridiculous/remarkable than Chase Daniel's...

I agree with you on Mizzou’s uniforms. Really was a look that combined the classic with the (then) cutting edge. Matt Cassel? Ugh, please don’t remind me that Scott Pioli thought he was a franchise quarterback.