2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

31 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Is Ron Rivera really on the hot seat?  I don't pay attention to the 32s much (other than to LOL at Wentz' failures) but I thought he was still a well-respected solid HC.

His current record since taking over as HC in 2020 is 17-23. He was brought in to win and change the culture of the team. Rivera’s shining moment was his first season when the then Football Team won the NFC East as a 7-9 team. He’s clumsy with his words (mainly when it comes to his QB) and always tries to cover his own ass. He’s stated multiple times that massive change doesn’t happen overnight, but here we the Giants sitting at 6-1 with a first year HC and the Jets at 5-2 with a second year HC. So what gives? All he seems to know in terms of roster building is reject Panthers players and coaches. If Washington can’t get above .500 for the third straight season, it might be time to look for a different HC. Again.

I will say, he can be a good passionate coach when he wants to be-

45 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

His current record since taking over as HC in 2020 is 17-23. He was brought in to win and change the culture of the team. Rivera’s shining moment was his first season when the then Football Team won the NFC East as a 7-9 team. He’s clumsy with his words (mainly when it comes to his QB) and always tries to cover his own ass. He’s stated multiple times that massive change doesn’t happen overnight, but here we the Giants sitting at 6-1 with a first year HC and the Jets at 5-2 with a second year HC. So what gives? All he seems to know in terms of roster building is reject Panthers players and coaches. If Washington can’t get above .500 for the third straight season, it might be time to look for a different HC. Again.

I will say, he can be a good passionate coach when he wants to be-

How is he suppose to “change the culture of the team” when he has the biggest scum bag of an owner in Snyder. It’s not like he can stop the owner from groping the cheerleaders after practice.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DoctorWhom said:

I can't blame Rivera too much. Since Snyder is a known meddler with the team. 

Washington will never be good until the other owners kick that PoS out of the NFL. 

The most interesting bit here, in terms of Wentz being Snyder's choice, is that Snyder was not supposed to be involved in team decisions at that time. So if he were, then he basically violated his NFL parole. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, Ridleylash said:

I mean, the Jags are about as soft a foe as you can get lmfao

Yeah and that "soft foe" nearly beat them mofos, too, so...

7 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Matt Ryan benched. Colts go with Ehlinger.

https://sports.yahoo.com/colts-bench-matt-ryan-start-180602859.html

And the Colt Carousel of QBs continues--if they don't watch it, they gon' end up with a list about as long as Cleveland's...

• Like 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Ron Rivera is a coach that's gonna get the most out what he's given but nothing more. He's absolutely a "player's coach" but he's not gonna use genius coaching to win games like a Belichek or a Carroll. The problem is that Washington has given him absolute :censored:, even worse than what he had to deal with in Carolina. Unless the roster improves, that team's never gonna get better.

• Like 1

the user formerly known as cdclt

1 minute ago, TrueYankee26 said:

And about to score 2 Tuddys.

Well, he is the greatest coach of all time.

Seeya Mac. It's Zappe-time forever.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

7 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

The most interesting bit here, in terms of Wentz being Snyder's choice, is that Snyder was not supposed to be involved in team decisions at that time. So if he were, then he basically violated his NFL parole. 

According to Rivera himself, Wentz was his choice and his choice only. Snyder wasn’t involved. I believe it. They allegedly called every team about QB availability top to bottom on the depth chart and somehow landed on Wentz, but only after the near deal for Jimmy G fell through because of the QB’s shoulder surgery.