2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

Can they flat out cancel the game from the schedule and these teams only play 16 games and go by the percentages?  Does that screw one of the teams?  Obviously there's a financial cost to that, but they'll figure out how to make it up to ESPN and the sponsors.

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Just curious - what happens if they simply end the game right here and keep the final score as is?  Forgive me but I don't know all the playoff implications.

And... can they even do that?

They can do whatever they want.

• Like 4

BB52Big.jpg

1 minute ago, BBTV said:

Can they flat out cancel the game from the schedule and these teams only play 16 games and go by the percentages?  Does that screw one of the teams?  Obviously there's a financial cost to that, but they'll figure out how to make it up to ESPN and the sponsors.

If this is a tie, the Chiefs are the 1 seed. If the Bills and Bengals are both awarded wins, the Ravens can't win the North.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Baseball does it if there's a rain-out at the end of the season. Why can't football?

I will say I was realllyyyy looking forward Bills-Bengals tonight. But there are bigger things than football at this moment.

6uXNWAo.png

2 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Take these "I'm being told reports with a heaping helping of salt",  but if it's true and he has been intubated, it's really bad.

Being told reports by who?  Are the attending physicians texting her?  If anyone other than his immediate family is providing any information, they should lose their job.

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

15 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Being told reports by who?  Are the attending physicians texting her?

Exactly. Medical people aren't allowed to provide details to some local hack reporter who is acting like a vulture. That said, while they're not supposed to, other hospital staff workers have been known to leak things to the press. I'm not talking about doctors and nurses, I'm talking about maintenance and desk workers. So it is possible, but as I said, take these reports for what they are.

• Like 2

BB52Big.jpg

4 minutes ago, Indigo said:

And then we have this POS:

I've read a lot of the backlash to this tweet.

While it's poorly worded, he even says that the outcome of the game and regular season are irrelevant.  He's simply questioning the logistics of how it would be moved - which is something everyone has.

EDIT:

I think it's being interpreted as if he's saying that "the regular season outcome seems irrelevant" as a complaint - when I believe that he's saying what we're all saying.  Just my two cents, giving the guy the benefit of the doubt.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BBTV said:

I think it's being interpreted as if he's saying that "the regular season outcome seems irrelevant" as a complaint - when I believe that he's saying what we're all saying.  Just my two cents, giving the guy the benefit of the doubt.  

That's the way I read it too.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Will never give the benefit of the doubt to a man who basically pioneered and popularized being a sports troll. I’ll never forgive him for trying to say Dak Prescott was weak for openly talking about his depression and anxiety he had months after his brother committed suicide. 

Skip Bayless is a disgusting human being and deserves no benefit of the doubt. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC