2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

18 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/despite-season-low-viewers-sunday-night-nfl-still-tops-tv-ratings/ar-AA15vQ1M

There's no such thing as a low-rated NFL game, and the last SNF game of the year would do just fine, no matter who's playing.

There is such a thing as some teams being much better draws than others. Sure, NBC will get decent ratings no matter which teams are playing, but if you're NBC, would you rather have 15 million viewers or 25 million viewers for a game?

BB52Big.jpg

12 hours ago, dont care said:

So a guy in a work out, without pads. And then your other example didn’t throw it 80 yards. So yea no qb has thrown it 80 yards in the air in a game

That's not what you stated originally. You falsely claimed that no QB can throw a football 80 yards, not just in a live game. I proved that someone, in fact, can.

No one moves the goalposts quite like you on these boards. It's an impressive commitment to it, to be fair.

• Like 4

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

1 minute ago, Rockstar Matt said:

I really hope Hamlin is okay. This is the scariest thing I’ve ever seen at a professional sporting event. 

This is the second scary head injury to happen on MNF for the Bills this season. Dane Johnson was knocked out of the Titans game in week 2.

Football's the worst.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

This is the second scary head injury to happen on MNF for the Bills this season. Dane Johnson was knocked out of the Titans game in week 2.

Football's the worst.

CPR on the field tho? That means his heart stopped.

Only seen this once and that was when Erikson collapsed when playing for Denmark, but I wasn’t watching that live. 

Game has to stop. No way they can keep playing. 

• Like 5

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

2 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Yeah, I didn't realize CPR was involved when I made my initial comment. I've never heard of CPR being administered on the field.

To say the obvious because they won't on television, the man might die tonight.

• Like 1

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 minute ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:
4 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Yeah, I didn't realize CPR was involved when I made my initial comment. I've never heard of CPR being administered on the field.

Over 10 minutes of CPR. Scary scary scary. 😞

And the game goes on -- which leads me to believe they've got Hamlin somewhat stabilized, hopefully!  🙏

6uXNWAo.png

4 minutes ago, Cujo said:

And the game goes on -- which leads me to believe they've got Hamlin somewhat stabilized, hopefully!  🙏

Suspending the game was the right call. I don't know what happens next. I'm sure ESPN's analysts are frantically searching for examples of games called 10 minutes in due to gruesome injury. Has this ever happened before?

ESPN's crew is really struggling today, and I don't mean that as a criticism. Booger is clearly shaken up tonight.

• Like 2