2023 - 2024 NBA changes

DJT

Interesting choice from Orlando to use that for a classic... not as forgettable as what came after it, or as boring as what came after that and has been worn since. But it's not the classic pinstripes. Maybe those have been beaten to death on the throwback beat, but the sublimated star look was around so briefly that it just didn't make the same impact.

On 9/15/2023 at 8:54 AM, CaliforniaGlowin said:

The Heat have gone from having the best, most colorful and most popular city uniforms to a 30 second design that would be on sale at Target or something.  They don't need two black and red uniforms!  It's bad enough they normally look like the Blazers/Bulls/Raptors, this just makes it worse. 

I don't really see it.  Even if the only point I'd make is that the Heat wear a darker red than the other three. 

• Like 4

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

3 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

(except for the jazz last year?)

Yes, but that was becuase those unis were a leftovers from 19/20 season when nike put regular swoosh on retro.

Too bad they didn't use Wing Jordan logo for Hornets classic, but on the other hand Jumpman is a classic logo by itself.

4r2eer.png

11 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

Yes, but that was becuase those unis were a leftovers from 19/20 season when nike put regular swoosh on retro.

Too bad they didn't use Wing Jordan logo for Hornets classic, but on the other hand Jumpman is a classic logo by itself.

yea i figured it had to do something with that.. living proof that those throwback jerseys were a cover up for that horrendous rebrand. 

and yea the jordan wings logo would have looked awesome on the hornets throwbacks

5 hours ago, pepis21 said:

AzYzU80CMAAGY4w.jpg:large

?

Or white version?

I believe the Wolves will have the white version for the throwback jersey. I was scouring through 2K24 jersey files, at first, I thought that 2K hadn't put the files in the game yet, but, I guess I was wrong. It's already in the game. And yes, it's the white version.
I also saw other team's retro uni, like the Warriors and the Jazz.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ChiharuShiba said:

i loved the aba retros during the adidas days and hope the nba circles back to them one day.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I just want the Jazz to throwback to the Stars JUST ONCE. Doesn't even matter which jersey ...

ZelmoBeatyStars.jpgMosesMaloneUts2.jpgEXmrM8GXQAE2rKY.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

5 minutes ago, Discogod said:

If the league ever does ABA throwback nights again they need to use the red, white and blue ball. It's just not right with the orange ball.

They did that brielfy in preseason games back in 97/98 season:

ETL3Dh1UYAEhIY_.jpg:large

Speaking of ABA throwbacks I always wanted to see Nuggets in their Rockets retro:

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Love 3

4r2eer.png