2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

15 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

It has been nearly a decade since Miami has worn white at home this late in the season. 

Those Dolphins numbers will never not bother me. Like, seriously, a group of people sat in a room somewhere and decided that rounding off one corner of a Machine Block number was enough to "customize" a number set. (And then curiously decided not to do it to the 0.)

Kornheiser_Why.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

As a Ravens fan, can we get some 2001 OT INT Mike Brown magic from the Bears vs. the Browns this weekend? My apologies to Joe Flacco, but now that he has finally reached that elusive milestone of 100 wins, he can lose out for all I care!

Additionally, may our brothers in purple take care of business against the 'Jungle Bung(ho)les', plus here's hoping for a former Baltimore team to send PIT packing with a third consecutive loss!

Also, bug-eyed / 'BulgEyed' Tomlin & his stupid streak of never having a losing season constantly being mentioned ad nauseam gets on my nerves, as does the fact that out of six current AFC teams with a 7–6 record, PIT just so happens to have the lead over every single one at the moment!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Huh? 4

42 minutes ago, ⋔ 4 ℞ ℞ $ said:

As a Ravens fan, can we get some 2001 OT INT Mike Brown magic from the Bears vs. the Browns this weekend? My apologies to Joe Flacco, but now that he has finally reached that elusive milestone of 100 wins, he can lose out for all I care!

Additionally, may our brothers in purple take care of business against the 'Jungle Bung(ho)les', plus here's hoping for a former Baltimore team to send PIT packing with a third consecutive loss!

Also, bug-eyed / 'BulgEyed' Tomlin & his stupid streak of never having a losing season constantly being mentioned ad nauseam gets on my nerves, as does the fact that out of six current AFC teams with a 7–6 record, PIT just so happens to have the lead over every single one at the moment!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

19 hours ago, S316 said:

Gridiron Uniform Database has the Cardinals in all white uniforms at home against the 49ers this Sunday if this is true  they are wearing white at home for the 1st time since 2009 against the Texans 

It also won't be the first time SF wears their red jerseys at State Farm Stadium. The 49ers had to use the Cardinals' home venue because of the wildfire disaster during the 2020 season, playing home games there against Buffalo, Washington, and Seattle. This will be the 3rd time the 49ers wear the red jerseys at Glendale.

3 hours ago, ⋔ 4 ℞ ℞ $ said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Speaking of Tomlin, 1) somehow he's been head-coaching longer than my daughter has been alive, and 2) I saw something somewhere that dude has managed to win exactly four playoff games out of the past 11, for an 8-9 overall playoff record.

Four playoff wins...in his last eleven.

FOUR.

OUT OF THE PAST ELEVEN.

Just sayin'.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

4 hours ago, gothedistance said:

It also won't be the first time SF wears their red jerseys at State Farm Stadium. The 49ers had to use the Cardinals' home venue because of the wildfire disaster during the 2020 season, playing home games there against Buffalo, Washington, and Seattle. This will be the 3rd time the 49ers wear the red jerseys at Glendale.

The 49ers were actually playing in Arizona because of COVID restrictions in Santa Clara, not wildfires. One interesting tidbit is the 49ers wore red for the first 2 home games in Arizona before being forced to wear their regular away uniforms against Seattle because they did not bring their white color rush to Arizona, which has ended up being the most recent time they wore their normal away uniforms against Seattle as they always wear the white color rush when playing the Seahawks on the road.

54 minutes ago, Silver_Star said:

I really wish there was a team that used purple and orange as their identity colors in the NFL. Probably will never happen.

The only reason I would ever get behind further expansion is to explore unused color schemes. So many combinations are just sitting out there: light blue/purple, purple/orange, maroon/orange, purple/silver, red/silver....

15 minutes ago, timjameskohler said:

Lions blue over blue, again, vs Denver tonight. That's become their primary home look, with white/white leggings as their primary road uniform. Absolute nonsense and approaching Saints territory.  🤦🏻‍♂️ 

I heard they were also looking at another uniform change for 2024 but honestly that'll probably be even worse.

I’m worried the biggest change will be that the blue pants no longer have a stripe.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

I’m worried the biggest change will be that the blue pants no longer have a stripe.

I'm worried that every new uniform design from here on out is going to follow the Cardinals' example and only be worn in monochrome combinations

• Like 2