2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

3 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

As a Jets fan I hope Miami looks like a fraud tonight lol

Win or lose, I'm not going to worry too much about the Dolphins -- unless Philly wins in some kind of 40-14 blowout. Or whatever that Bills score was.

6uXNWAo.png

At the same time Allen is getting the most Brady-esque roughing the passer penalties. DB a foot shorter than him doesn’t leave his feet and hits him square in the chest, he flings his head back to make it look like he was hit in the head. Then he gets a routine tackle by a lineman, gets roughing the passer because he landed on him, comeon. Then it leads to a score completely changing the game. I know these penalties wouldn’t be called for anyone else probably not even mahomes.

Bills should be fine. The Patriots are making sure they shoot themselves in the foot by getting penalties at literally the absolute worst time.

EDIT: Or Kendrick Bourne fumbles the football at literally the absolute worst time. Jesus this team. TV announcers gonna play this up like nobody saw it coming either.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

36 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

The Bills might be frauds though

The Bills have peaked and have shown an inability to get past KC or Cincy in the playoffs. They can win 12 games again and we already know how the season ends for them. They've been frauds for a while, I guess is what I'm alluding to.

However, I am enjoying this Bills comeback/Patriots meltdown. #FireBelicheat

6uXNWAo.png