NH4

Bryant has new uniforms this year - polka dots. Not sure if this New Balance template is unique to Bryant or something they are rolling out on other teams too.

spacer.png

spacer.png

They also have a few different versions of practice uniforms wit pinstripes and polka dots.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dont care said:

Well now we know why new balance doesn’t have any big colleges or pro leagues contracts

They actually have a quite a few college contracts (Boston College and Denver to name a few) but they mainly stick to  schools with big hockey/lacrosse programs. And I don’t think they do football uniforms at all.

The polka dots are definitely a Bryant thing, as no other New Balance team uses them as far as I can tell.

• Like 1

jNTsTyQ.png

On 11/27/2023 at 5:28 PM, dgthree said:

Bryant has new uniforms this year - polka dots. Not sure if this New Balance template is unique to Bryant or something they are rolling out on other teams too.

spacer.png

spacer.png

They also have a few different versions of practice uniforms wit pinstripes and polka dots.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

That photos looks just great! 😍

The arena of books and hoops—College Basketball 2023–2024! Following the newest slam dunks while studying is, isn't that, a slam dunk in and of itself? I know what it's like to dribble through coursework in an attempt to make academic three-pointers. Concerning difficulties, Edubirdie's "The Great Gatsby" examples https://edubirdie.com/examples/the-great-gatsby/ have served as my academic guidebook. There are two challenges to overcome: navigating the basketball court and the Roaring Twenties. What say you, too? Do you currently have any academic rebounds or buzzer beaters on your plate? Let's talk about our experiences and perhaps even exchange some tactics to help us succeed on both our basketball and academic endeavors! 

Edited by Janet_Jones

On 10/12/2023 at 5:00 PM, upperV03 said:

Circling back to this, here are the black uniforms:

spacer.png

spacer.png

These are a lot better than the whites IMO, though I feel like the wordmark is still a tad too small and I once again find it really odd that the shorts don’t have the Beaver head on them.

My problem with these is the fact that the script says "OSU". There's another OSU school (Oklahoma State) that uses black and orange as its colors, so why not just spell out "Oregon State"?

• Like 1

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

On 11/22/2023 at 7:52 AM, TBGKon said:

South Florida releases a new alternate for tonight’s game against Maine

The South Florida women’s team also released one recently 

I wish teams would just put the school name or the nickname on the jerseys. I get that they're the D1 team in Tampa and that the name of the school doesn't make it clear where the school actually is, but still. I guess that's the traditionalist in me. That said, the wordmark itself is gorgeous and would look great on a baseball uniform.

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

12 hours ago, stumpygremlin said:

I know that, which goes back to my point about the "OSU" Oregon State jerseys. I said that they should say "OREGON STATE" or "BEAVERS", and not "OSU", since there are two OSU's that have black and orange as their colors.

They rarely if ever play, are in two separate conferences, and have very little overlap in people who watch both schools. It is very much a non-issue

Sorry, I'm on an iPad