NH4

I didn’t see a 23/24 thread so I thought I’d start it with new uniforms for Wisconsin

compared to last year’s

No side stripes on the jerseys and shorts, updated collar and sleeve stripes, and the W/state logo on the back collar. Really good upgrade. 

Also, the Under Armour logo is on the collar instead of the chest which might be a thing to watch out for other UA schools 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, NH4 said:

I didn’t see a 23/24 thread so I thought I’d start it with new uniforms for Wisconsin

compared to last year’s

No side stripes on the jerseys and shorts, updated collar and sleeve stripes, and the W/state logo on the back collar. Really good upgrade. 

Also, the Under Armour logo is on the collar instead of the chest which might be a thing to watch out for other UA schools 

Not sure I have seen that W logo with the state before. New logo?

43 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Not sure I have seen that W logo with the state before. New logo?

Now that you mention it, I don’t think I’ve seen it either. I just looked on their brand guidelines and it doesn’t appear so it must be a new logo. I really like it though

3 hours ago, NH4 said:

It's gonna be hard to not mistaken them from adidas schools who also have logo on collar.

4r2eer.png

On 8/2/2023 at 4:49 PM, NH4 said:

compared to last year’s

I hate Wisconsin - but a Under Armour fan - and I have to say those are money.  Their best look since being under the UA brand.

Speaking of UA ... Maryland basketball is set to debut new uniforms this year.  They are in Itlay right now and didn't break them out; so I'm waiting eagerly to see the new look.

marylandmini.png

On 8/6/2023 at 11:47 AM, Lights Out said:

The template is a huge upgrade from UA's previous one, but those uniforms look almost exactly the same as Indiana's.

Cue “not that there’s anything wrong with that” Seinfeld clip here. 

Had the opportunity to speak to a designer at Under Armour who shared some details of the new Auburn MBB and WBB uniforms coming for the new season. Here's my mockups of what information was shared.

• Like 4

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/10/2023 at 9:56 AM, Lights Out said:

When they're in the same conference and Indiana's unis/program are way more iconic, I'd say there's plenty wrong with that.

I’m just saying, I’d rather they copy Indiana than, say, Miami. (I was so glad to see the Hurricanes get waxed by UConn, just because those uniforms are so hideous. It sucks because their orange unis are very nice.) 

• Dislike 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Auburn officially revealed the new uniforms this week:

And here are my mockups of all three colorways.

I'm currently working on the detailed breakdown article that'll hopefully get posted Monday. There's a lot of historic inspiration that isn't entirely accurate and tiny details that will get missed here.

• Like 5

ojNNazQ.jpg

As promised, here is my detailed breakdown of the new Auburn Basketball uniforms. They have some throwback inspirations and actually callback to other, more recent uniforms.

I like them better than the previous set, but the mismatch of the jersey and short stripes bugs me. The orange uniform is the best of the bunch, in my eyes.

2023-Auburn-MBB-Uniforms-feature-image.png

• Like 1

ojNNazQ.jpg

On 8/4/2023 at 6:40 PM, FTRPresentation said:

I hate Wisconsin - but a Under Armour fan - and I have to say those are money.  Their best look since being under the UA brand.

Speaking of UA ... Maryland basketball is set to debut new uniforms this year.  They are in Itlay right now and didn't break them out; so I'm waiting eagerly to see the new look.

And here they are . . . 

Maryland basketball reveals new-look uniforms ahead of 2023-24 season

Maryland Basketball Unveils New Uniforms For 2023-24 Campaigns

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I really like the whole set.  In particular, the white and red are an interesting blend of early-mid 80s and UnderArmour.

spacer.png

• Like 9

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

53 minutes ago, leopard88 said:

And here they are . . . 

I really like the whole set.  In particular, the white and red are an interesting blend of early-mid 80s and UnderArmour.

spacer.png

Don’t know why Under Armour looked at Adidas putting their logo on the collar 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, leopard88 said:

And here they are . . . 

spacer.png

Between the football and basketball team, I love that Maryland is embracing the 3 different color stripe design

• Like 7

I'm the biggest Maryland basketball fan in the world.  As much as I care about the team's success over the uniforms, I have been waiting for today's unveiling for quite some time.  I think it's an upgrade in a sense, but I am disappointed they didn't go back to the Maryland black/gold taxi piping.  They could've kept a lot of the elements they have in these new ones, but incorporate the aforementioned piping.  The S-curve on the shorts is so out of place and also the men's/women's teams don't have to share the same identity.  I do like the alternate black/gold jerseys being a different template.  With that said, I will probably say they are the greatest uniforms of all-time once we take the court haha.

marylandmini.png