NH4

• 2 weeks later...

Oregon State has some new uniforms, so far only showing off the home whites:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Can’t say I’m a fan, personally. I don’t mind the striping, but I really dislike the tiny script logo paired with one-color numbers. I’m hoping the black and orange uniforms don’t have the script logo. I also find it odd that the shorts don’t have the Beaver logo either in the side panels or on one side of the lower front.

I much prefer the new uniforms that the women’s team got last season, both in terms of the word mark treatments and the striping:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 9

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

New Uniform for Notre Dame on the new Under Armour Template. They bring over the script from the green alternates and drop all navy on their home whites, similar to an alternate set from previous seasons. Wonder if they will release more as the season continues with "Notre Dame" on the front.
kRsbCaW.pngs5WqiHc.png
These UA uniforms look so cheap. They are all white with sublimated colors on one side of the fabric. You can see that the inside of the shorts are still white.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2023 at 9:25 AM, upperV03 said:

Oregon State has some new uniforms, so far only showing off the home whites:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Circling back to this, here are the black uniforms:

spacer.png

spacer.png

These are a lot better than the whites IMO, though I feel like the wordmark is still a tad too small and I once again find it really odd that the shorts don’t have the Beaver head on them.

• Like 4

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 10/12/2023 at 2:00 PM, upperV03 said:

Circling back to this, here are the black uniforms:

spacer.png

spacer.png

These are a lot better than the whites IMO, though I feel like the wordmark is still a tad too small and I once again find it really odd that the shorts don’t have the Beaver head on them.

And here are the orange unis

• Like 2

On 9/14/2023 at 11:24 AM, leopard88 said:

And here they are . . . 

Maryland basketball reveals new-look uniforms ahead of 2023-24 season

Maryland Basketball Unveils New Uniforms For 2023-24 Campaigns

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I really like the whole set.  In particular, the white and red are an interesting blend of early-mid 80s and UnderArmour.

spacer.png

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimg.umterps.com%2FEloquaImages%2Fclients%2FPACmaryland%2F%257B7ebce1ad-31c5-468c-b837-f45e8914c77f%257D_MBB-THROWBACK-UNI-REVEAL-EMAIL_01.jpg&t=1698683405&ymreqid=6705fec8-a8af-7e74-1ca7-1a000101ee00&sig=DM.YEzyi_yH0e74pJZiuwg--~D

Maryland's throwbacks, on the same template. 

• Like 4

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 9/28/2023 at 9:18 PM, Rygi13 said:

New Uniform for Notre Dame on the new Under Armour Template. They bring over the script from the green alternates and drop all navy on their home whites, similar to an alternate set from previous seasons. Wonder if they will release more as the season continues with "Notre Dame" on the front.
kRsbCaW.pngs5WqiHc.png
These UA uniforms look so cheap. They are all white with sublimated colors on one side of the fabric. You can see that the inside of the shorts are still white.

Actually really dig these.

• Like 1

marylandmini.png

20 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimg.umterps.com%2FEloquaImages%2Fclients%2FPACmaryland%2F%257B7ebce1ad-31c5-468c-b837-f45e8914c77f%257D_MBB-THROWBACK-UNI-REVEAL-EMAIL_01.jpg&t=1698683405&ymreqid=6705fec8-a8af-7e74-1ca7-1a000101ee00&sig=DM.YEzyi_yH0e74pJZiuwg--~D

Maryland's throwbacks, on the same template. 

These are great . . . and pretty true to the early 70s originals.

spacer.png

• Like 3

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2023 at 11:58 AM, GriffinM6 said:

Looks like Miami might have new black and throwback uniforms this year. Just came across them on Fanatics. 

mens-adidas-number-1-black-miami-hurrica

mens-adidas-number-1-yellow-miami-hurric

So these fairly restrained black jerseys mean no more of the absolute travesty that went to the Final Four, correct? Because those were hideous. 

• Like 1