NH4

Texas A&M updated their court a few weeks ago by adding wood stain to inside the 3-point arc and changing the SEC logo to a colored filled version rather than just maroon text and circle. I'm guessing the wood stain is an homage to when the key and state of Texas were stained roughly 15 years ago.

Previous court for reference

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

KLQONRIQABHDNABAUCT5FDVHDE.jpg?_a=AJFJtW

The San Antonio Sports Commission announced the logo for the 2025 Men's tournament that will take place at the Alamodome, last December. 

2024-logo.jpg

Not sure if this had been posted, but this is the Women's Final Four logo for this season. 

• Like 6

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

KLQONRIQABHDNABAUCT5FDVHDE.jpg?_a=AJFJtW

The San Antonio Sports Commission announced the logo for the 2025 Men's tournament that will take place at the Alamodome, last December. 

2024-logo.jpg

Not sure if this had been posted, but this is the Women's Final Four logo for this season. 

They've nailed the branding for the Final Four every year since 2016. This is pretty much the only thing the NCAA does well at this point. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

It makes me unreasonably angry that virtually every team has a black uniform in their rotation - including those whose primary color is already something dark. James Madison, Wazzu, Stanford, Middle Tennessee, Tulane. Sports are supposed to be colorful, and I am bothered that so many people seem to think they should just be black against white. 

• Like 6

On 2/10/2024 at 7:40 PM, MCM0313 said:

It makes me unreasonably angry that virtually every team has a black uniform in their rotation - including those whose primary color is already something dark. James Madison, Wazzu, Stanford, Middle Tennessee, Tulane. Sports are supposed to be colorful, and I am bothered that so many people seem to think they should just be black against white. 

This has actually gotten to the point where I can’t tell from photos which team is which in most games. It seems like at least 50% of games are black against white. Yuck. 

43 minutes ago, GrayJ12 said:

These are absolutely awful. Literally the same exact template, with the same fonts and everything for two teams? I thought the Adidas Zumbas uniforms were bad back in 2013. This is SO much worse. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

These are absolutely awful. Literally the same exact template, with the same fonts and everything for two teams? I thought the Adidas Zumbas uniforms were bad back in 2013. This is SO much worse. 

Maybe it dates me, but I actually like a FEW of those Zumba uniforms. 😂 I was 17, they were trendy lmao

• Like 1

On 2/19/2024 at 8:34 AM, dont care said:

It looks like they feared design too when making these

In addition to being BFBS (and one of them being for such a traditional program in Indiana!), these are lazy. They’re bland. They’re formulaic and templated. The numbers, in both cases, are too dark to contrast properly with the idiotic, unnecessary black base. These uniforms look like ass, and I have no idea why anyone thought this was a good idea. The fact that anyone is proud of this, and making social media posts to highlight it, is utterly depressing. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

all these nike NCAA tourney schools with (insert school name) ENERGY on their shooting shirts are somewhat lame.  So much for originality. 

• Like 1

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

On 3/23/2024 at 5:16 PM, lahaye7 said:

all these nike NCAA tourney schools with (insert school name) ENERGY on their shooting shirts are somewhat lame.  So much for originality. 

Nike and adidas roll these out every year. The only difference is the punchline changes each year. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png