2024 NFL Changes

1 hour ago, Echo said:

I like how his tattoo is live-reacting to his jersey.

j32aKLG.jpg0

If you don't get the real one, I'll give you the bootleg PoTD strap for this one.

• LOL 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

6 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Looks like Williams will go with #18 (likely because Keenan Allen is #13 and got there first); Odunze with #15.

Chicago Bears No. 9 draft pick wide receiver Rome Odunze, left, and No. 1 draft pick quarterback Caleb Williams, right, hold up jerseys as they pose for a photo during an NFL football news conference in Lake Forest, Ill., Friday, April 26, 2024. (AP Photo/Nam Y. Huh)

Other Rookie Numbers-

Xavier Worthy (WR)
GMR7JhjXsAAus5-?format=jpg&name=medium

Brock Bowers (TE)

GMR5rdtXcAAe_n5?format=jpg&name=medium

Payton Wilson (LB)

GMOIbUrWEAAIY76?format=jpg&name=medium

Tyler Nubin (DB)

GMODYgAW4AA5tmW?format=jpg&name=medium

Keon Coleman (WR)

GMLeJIBXwAAGcoe?format=jpg&name=medium

Xavier Legette (WR)

GMIJ0jbWMAAc6Jo?format=jpg&name=medium

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

Other Rookie Numbers-

Xavier Worthy (WR)
GMR7JhjXsAAus5-?format=jpg&name=medium

Brock Bowers (TE)

GMR5rdtXcAAe_n5?format=jpg&name=medium

Payton Wilson (LB)

GMOIbUrWEAAIY76?format=jpg&name=medium

Tyler Nubin (DB)

GMODYgAW4AA5tmW?format=jpg&name=medium

Keon Coleman (WR)

GMLeJIBXwAAGcoe?format=jpg&name=medium

Xavier Legette (WR)

GMIJ0jbWMAAc6Jo?format=jpg&name=medium

I hate the Steelers, but I love how they have white numbers and a yellow NOB. It's a nice little twist in a mostly traditional look.

• Like 2

On 4/27/2024 at 1:40 PM, mmejia said:

spacer.png

Tuck in the undershirt and put both sleeves either up or down, and I really don't dislike this. The socks and sleeves and number provide a nice pop of red; the logo, wordmark, number trim, gloves, and shoes give a nice pop of light blue.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

I hate the Steelers, but I love how they have white numbers and a yellow NOB. It's a nice little twist in a mostly traditional look.

Interesting fact— their number font sucks.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Yawn 2
  • Dislike 5
  • Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

Tuck in the undershirt and put both sleeves either up or down, and I really don't dislike this. The socks and sleeves and number provide a nice pop of red; the logo, wordmark, number trim, gloves, and shoes give a nice pop of light blue.

The colors on that uniform are so hard to judge because they could look extremely different whether in daylight, in a closed dome, or an open-roofed night game.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, MCM0313 said:

spacer.png

It's funny looking at the helmet, jersey, pants, and sock colors in that picture. If the Texans used red socks instead of red helmets to break up their previous CR jerseys, I thought that would have looked a lot better. This picture supports that for me. It shows just how important it is to put the correct uniform elements together.

As for the light blue, I wish the Texans used more of it, but the accessories do complement it well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

The whole thing seems fine to me.  Relatively minor updates to the base. This alt with the red numbers,  and then the color rush style red.  The light blue is minor enough they still look like the Texans.  If anything the whole update reinforces their identity IMO

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

It's short sleeves and an arm sleeve...

jOfO5Rh.pngaYLRFMy.png1FNdgQe.png

2 hours ago, bowld said:

Wiggins will wear #2 for Baltimore 

Time out...where's Tyler Huntley, then?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

13 hours ago, BBTV said:

The colors on that uniform are so hard to judge because they could look extremely different whether in daylight, in a closed dome, or an open-roofed night game.

The red changed from PMS 187 to 185, though, and that’s a huge increase in brightness. 

• Like 1

The MLB's pants/jersey problem could easily be applied to all the overhauls Nike has made since they took over (below is from today's UniWatch):

“This has been entirely a Nike issue,” the memo to players read. “At its core, what has happened here is that Nike was innovating something that didn’t need to be innovated.

As many of you know, concern with Nike changes is not new. We cautioned Nike against various changes when they previewed them in 2022, particularly regarding pants. MLB had been, and has been, aware of our concerns as well. Unfortunately, until recently, Nike’s position has essentially boiled down to — ‘nothing to see here, Players will need to adjust.’”

Truer words were never spoken.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, PurpleHayes said:

The MLB's pants/jersey problem could easily be applied to all the overhauls Nike has made since they took over (below is from today's UniWatch):

“This has been entirely a Nike issue,” the memo to players read. “At its core, what has happened here is that Nike was innovating something that didn’t need to be innovated.

As many of you know, concern with Nike changes is not new. We cautioned Nike against various changes when they previewed them in 2022, particularly regarding pants. MLB had been, and has been, aware of our concerns as well. Unfortunately, until recently, Nike’s position has essentially boiled down to — ‘nothing to see here, Players will need to adjust.’”

I want to save some time with the argument this post is likely to start. If you're going to say the NFL is in charge of the overhauls and Nike can't suggest anything unless requested to do so, please provide a link to the contract if possible. No amount of interviews with employees of either company will solve this, even if one side claims responsibility.

49 minutes ago, PurpleHayes said:

Have NFL players been complaining about materials or templates? I’d wager that most of them think the designs are 🔥🔥🔥, and the changes in templates / tailoring are, while IMO unnecessary, at worst benign (to players - I hate the big V seam on the current model). 

7 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Have NFL players been complaining about materials or templates? I’d wager that most of them think the designs are 🔥🔥🔥, and the changes in templates / tailoring are, while IMO unnecessary, at worst benign (to players - I hate the big V seam on the current model). 

How often does the league change templates?  There should be some type of restriction on that as well. If a team has to wait 5 years for a change, Nike should have to wait 5 years to implement a league-wide template change.

• Like 3