2024 NFL Changes

4 hours ago, TruColor said:

Not sure where the best place is to post these, but I have finally made time to update my annual NFL helmet graphics. Since we're getting a lot more alternate helmets now, I have split out the helmets that are labeled "alternate" helmets vs. the ones labeled as "Color Rush". These designations don't always make sense IMO. But, I'm going with how they are listed in the teams' style guide.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Do the Eagles still have an alt helmet?  Didn't they wear the regular green one with their black uniform last year?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Do the Eagles still have an alt helmet?  Didn't they wear the regular green one with their black uniform last year?

Not this year. The Eagles can only have two helmets this year since they're not changing uniforms, but I'm sure the black helmet will return next year when they can have three.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rainmaker17 said:

Can we please flush the whole "Color Rush" experiment?  There's already enough going on. 

Best I can do is flush out all the color.

- Everyone but the Ravens

• LOL 1

Just now, DCarp1231 said:

Commanders Stadium to be renamed to Northwest Stadium.

It is an 8 year deal, but this agreement does not mean they can stop the team from building a new stadium before the deal ends

If you didn't follow football at all and knew nothing about team geography...it wouldn't be far-fetched to think that the Washington Commanders played in Northwest Stadium right there in Seattle. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 8

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Just now, WSU151 said:

If you didn't follow football at all and knew nothing about team geography...it wouldn't be far-fetched to think that the Washington Commanders played in Northwest Stadium right there in Seattle. 

Was about to say the same thing.

• Like 4

It's where I sit.

2 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

2 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Was about to say the same thing.

Nothing says Northwest quite like Landover, MD… north EAST of DC

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

59 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Hey, 10-year old me thought Seattle had two football and basketball teams.

Kids are dumb.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

On an audible level I like the name Northwest Stadium, ironically not located in Northwest DC 🤷🏾‍♂️😅

Saw this on facebook and cackled pretty loudly!

457271119_479561504940766_23527741917976

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • WOAH 1

Hotter Than July > Thriller

1 hour ago, 4_tattoos said:

On an audible level I like the name Northwest Stadium, ironically not located in Northwest DC 🤷🏾‍♂️😅

Saw this on facebook and cackled pretty loudly!

457271119_479561504940766_23527741917976

Having just been there and seeing it for myself, I'm pretty sure I cackled louder than I should have at that, too.

(Meanwhile, I'm also over here seeing the new name and thinking of the old airline...)

• Like 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

10 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

It is an 8 year deal, but this agreement does not mean they can stop the team from building a new stadium before the deal ends

Brings me Great Western Forum vibes. 

10 hours ago, kolob said:

Hey, 10-year old me thought Seattle had two football and basketball teams.

Kids are dumb.

I did too for a bit, at least football when I first started to pay attention to it. I didn’t quite get why Washington was in the NFC East, but it also had teams from Texas and Arizona, so…🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MCM0313 said:

I did too for a bit, at least football when I first started to pay attention to it. I didn’t quite get why Washington was in the NFC East, but it also had teams from Texas and Arizona, so…🤷‍♂️

Don't feel bad...for a spell there the league also had both New Orleans and Carolina in the NFC West, sooo...

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

8 hours ago, tBBP said:

Don't feel bad...for a spell there the league also had both New Orleans and Carolina in the NFC West, sooo...

And Atlanta. I like how the NFC assignments preserved the pre-merger division alignments as much as they did, but the NFL Coastal becoming the NFC West made for a very confusing name.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Teams should seek out stadium sponsors that sound like they could be the name of the stadium anyway without any sponsors

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

34 minutes ago, Aardvark said:

Teams should seek out stadium sponsors that sound like they could be the name of the stadium anyway without any sponsors

That's not how advertising works.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • WOAH 1

It's where I sit.

2 hours ago, Aardvark said:

I didn't know until a few years ago that Great American Ballpark was sponsored.

• Like 4