College Football - 2024

Rixaroo

17 hours ago, upperV03 said:

The striping inconsistencies on Minnesota’s new set just kill me. It’s especially evident with a monochrome combo like this, as there are completely different striping patterns on the jersey and pants despite being on the same base color. And then you’ve got the oar stripe on the helmet that, much like PJ Fleck in the college football coaching world, has way overstayed its welcome.

I don't really mind it. The NFL stripe on the pants pretty much works with anything IMO. If they made the helmet stripe match the pants, I think they'd have a perfect look.

I think Purdue, for example, is a little too matchy-matchy.

• Like 2

Lot of good looking matchups in the early games; Memphis vs FSU, Oklahoma State vs Tulsa  in pretty traditional looks, Louisiana Tech in the red helmets, Michigan in maize pants at home (no reason for navy pants)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

6 hours ago, FriedPickles said:

does anyone know why Wisconsin has that stupid arrow that breaks up the jersey stripes? I know it's a small thing but it looks weird

It's supposed to denote "Forward", which apparently is the state motto of Wisconsin (and Madison is the state capital, so there's also that).

• Like 5

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Arizona looked good. Too bad their play didn't reflect that.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

On 9/13/2024 at 8:24 PM, Krona said:

tbgl4pD5?format=jpg&name=medium

Woof. KU and UNLV going black vs grey.

That might have been the worst looking football game I have ever watched. Holy cow. 

I don't get on the forum much on the weekends, and the entire time I was thinking to myself "I can't wait to see what the boys are saying about this" 😂

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, PlayGloria said:

That might have been the worst looking football game I have ever watched. Holy cow. 

QZYOAL4QUZ4SOH5PPJJTQ3DHF4.jpg

This game would like to have a word with you.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Hurl 1

"The guns have fallen silent.  The stars have aligned.  The great wait is over.  Come see.  It will not be televised."