2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

1 hour ago, MCM0313 said:

It shouldn’t be allowed for one guy to “happen” to wear a different sock color from his teammates. If socks are part of the uniform, they should be UNIFORM. 

Also, here’s hoping the Lions get smoked by AZ so badly that they decide to burn the white pants and socks.  

I completely agree. My point is I don’t get why everyone takes these types of graphic posts as official announcements of white socks. Even GUD and NFL Fashion perceived this way.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SportsFan12 said:

Giants Browns looks awesome. Would’ve been nice if we knew about this uni matchup ahead of time, but the Giants had to screw up and have us thinking the Browns were wearing white for the past couple months.

Chargers vs Steelers and Giants vs Browns are my two best uniform matchup so far. I would've like Bears vs Colts better if the roof was open.

Packers vs Titans would have been better of Tennessee wasn't wearing the white socks. The uniform matchup would have been better without it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Klondyke said:

While I like the all black look more, I personally wish the Saints left that look in the Brees era and wore the gold pants as their default home set. I just prefer some looks stay with certain eras. spacer.png

Well, I hate the all-black period, even during the Brees era.

The ONLY time the Saints should wear all-black is for primetime games. That’s how is started, but it’s gotten to the point now where it’s just their default look and it’s honestly gotten boring. Even the fans are bored of it now…

The black/gold combo is so superior. I wish I could go back and live in a time where the black pants never existed and the gold pants were default.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

Chargers vs Steelers and Giants vs Browns are my two best uniform matchup so far. I would've like Bears vs Colts better if the roof was open.

Packers vs Titans would have been better of Tennessee wasn't wearing the white socks. The uniform matchup would have been better without it.

The entire league would look better if all socks with a white base were required to have team-colored striping. 

10 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

Speaking of the Saints, I've noticed today that some of the players' numbers are a different shade of gold for some reason - as if their uniforms weren't enough of a mess.

Yeah, I’ve noticed that as well today with a few players. Most of the players jerseys match, except for a few like Lattimore who’s gold is more yellow-ish.

I have no idea why the Saints have never been able to match their golds on their uniforms. It’s maddening, among other things.

23 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

Speaking of the Saints, I've noticed today that some of the players' numbers are a different shade of gold for some reason - as if their uniforms weren't enough of a mess.

I noticed this too. Some guys' tv numbers don't even appear to match the ones on the front. It's so weird.

1 hour ago, fouhy12 said:

Is it just me, or is the sock situation a lot more uniform across the league today? Almost every Cowboys player seems to be in blue socks on first look, and from what I've seen, the early afternoon slot was better as well. 

I noticed last week as well that the cowboys players all wore blue socks. Hopefully this trend is here to stay.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, fouhy12 said:

Is it just me, or is the sock situation a lot more uniform across the league today? Almost every Cowboys player seems to be in blue socks on first look, and from what I've seen, the early afternoon slot was better as well. 

That would be a welcome development. The 49ers and Raiders are both in dark-colored uniforms today, and I think they both tend to be more uniform that way than when they’re wearing white. But if the Cowboys, Chargers, Bucs, Vikings, etc., are all doing a better job of matching, then that could be a good sign. 

• Like 2