2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

I want to say thank you to Justin Reid of the Chiefs (#20) for providing a comparison point of solid white socks to white socks with stripes. He's showing what a difference such a small thing like stripes on socks makes. I'd still prefer the Chiefs wearing red pants OR socks, but the stripes make the all-white look more bearable.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HOOVER said:

I can’t say I hate this as much as I used to:

Is it me or does Budda Baker's helmet look like extra EXTRA big?? Dude looks like a full-grown bobblehead...

5 hours ago, Chawls said:

Can someone please post the Panthers, Titans, and Chargers respective light blues? I struggle to see the difference.

Here you are, courtesy of our man, THE man, @TruColor himself:

Ozd6o1r.jpeg

QaDQ6Rd.jpeg

And for the Chargers:

OaFRJHG.jpeg

Bear in mind these are all flat spots and that fabric/thread colors may come across a fair bit different. 

Here they all are in the same order side-by side...it may be a touch bit easier to see the differences:

nPnaIkL.jpeg

Hope that helps!

• Like 4

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

4 hours ago, ltjets21 said:

Jalen Ramsey wearing weird washed out aquaish leggings that dont match his teammates.

He wore yellow socks/leggings once when he played for the Rams, while the rest of the team wore blue.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Tonight’s game between Kansas City and Atlanta is, all things considered, a good-looking matchup.

I’d prefer that the Chiefs wear Red socks with White pants (or vice versa), but as the pictures posted show, they have a history of wearing white from the neck down—and as @rfraser85 said, stripes on socks, even when the primary color of said socks is the same color as the pants, makes a world of difference.

The Falcons’ set certainly isn’t great, but Black/Black/White/Black is arguably their best non-throwback option.

• Like 2

Insert Signature Here?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 hours ago, ruttep said:

I think the Commies all-black still takes the cake.

I know I'll be a heretic on this site for saying it, but I like the Commies all-black. They're really dumb and unnecessary, but they're kinda fun, I like the numbers on the helmet, and it's not like the Commies' standard set is all that great.

• Meh 1
  • Huh? 2
  • Dislike 1

6 hours ago, GoGreenGoWhite said:

If the Lions simply wore the silver pants and blue socks for most games, the set would be nearly perfect. Hopefully they'll ditch the mono fad soon.

Wouldn't count on it, sadly. I don't have a link at the moment, but I saw the Lions uniform pin set somewhere on Twitter that suggested they're going mono-black on MNF next week against the Seahawks.

1 hour ago, projectjohn said:

Wouldn't count on it, sadly. I don't have a link at the moment, but I saw the Lions uniform pin set somewhere on Twitter that suggested they're going mono-black on MNF next week against the Seahawks.

This is true, they are wearing the black uniforms on MNF because the pin set has the blue helmet on it.  Based off the pin set, it is believed they wear them against the Bills in December as well.spacer.png

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Colin56 said:

I know I'll be a heretic on this site for saying it, but I like the Commies all-black. They're really dumb and unnecessary, but they're kinda fun, I like the numbers on the helmet, and it's not like the Commies' standard set is all that great.

I’ll be honest. I don’t mind the helmet. Specifically the W on the front and even more specifically on this particular helmet style because of how it sits in the vent area

spacer.png

However, this style of helmet makes the whole thing look like :censored:—

spacer.png

Aa far as the uniform goes as a whole, I’d rather they not look like Dollar Tree unlicensed knockoffs of the Steelers. I’m glad they burned off one of their three games to wear them in the preseason. They need to put them in a dumpster and dumped into the Chesapeake Bay.

8 hours ago, Colin56 said:

It's not the greatest look ever, but it's nowhere near as egregious as the white jerseys.

• Like 1

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

I’m not even upset at the Cardinals all black. It’s more of the Lions going from one of the best looks in football last week to one of the worst. I promise these teams that pants stripes are worth everything to a uniform.

spacer.png

Remember when you could look at a photo that showed players from the waist down only and almost immediately identify which team it was? Pepperidge Farm remembers...

If you look at teams in white pants with no stripes like the Lions, Jaguars, Saints, Titans, or 'Manders from the mid-hip down, you can't tell them apart...brand dilution at its finest!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

I’m not even upset at the Cardinals all black. It’s more of the Lions going from one of the best looks in football last week to one of the worst. I promise these teams that pants stripes are worth everything to a uniform.

spacer.png

Or, as the Chiefs showed last night, a White sock with a stripe.  Put that sleeve strive on White socks and this is new & fresh for the Lions while still being a solid uniform.  This just looks like they packed the practice pants or socks by mistake.

• Like 3
  • Meh 1