2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

Fine I’ll say it. I like the Texans alternate. They look tough. Those red flakes glow on the metallic midnight blue helmet. All the colors work well together in this arrangement, even though I’d prefer light blue numbers with red trim. The H logo doesn’t fit the rest of the brand but looks solid on its own. 

• Like 5
  • Dislike 2
NYCdog.png

23 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

Some good-looking games in the early window.

usa_today_24422481.jpgusa_today_24422564.jpgusa_today_24422546.jpg

Beat me to it. BAL/CIN is a modern classic, IND/JAX is exactly as it should always have been, and CLE/WAS looks about as good as it can (even though I wished Washington had never moved away from their WFT set).

• Like 5

Insert Signature Here?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 hours ago, NYCdog said:

Fine I’ll say it. I like the Texans alternate. They look tough. Those red flakes glow on the metallic midnight blue helmet. All the colors work well together in this arrangement, even though I’d prefer light blue numbers with red trim. The H logo doesn’t fit the rest of the brand but looks solid on its own. 

You can't even make out the...ugh...H-Town blue while watching the game. It gets completely lost next to the bright red. You can only see it on close-ups of players.

• Like 6

Broncos look about as good as they can possibly look this week, too. Great contrast with the Raiders' road uniforms.

1 hour ago, damnyoutuesday said:

This is how the Bengals should always look

It's closer to how the Browns should always look. Orange/black/white/orange and orange/white/black/orange are my preferred combinations for maximum separation with Cleveland (who should be orange/brown/orange/brown and orange/white/white/white).

• Like 2

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

1 hour ago, SSmith48 said:

Broncos vs Raiders is the undisputed game of the week in terms of uniform matchup, as good as it has been aesthetically. Just the perfect clash of 2 classic, no-frills uniforms., made even better with the sunshine in Denver.

Denver should look this good for every home game….

• Like 2