2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

Yeah, the silver pants on the road look bad. Blue socks would make them better, but it still wouldn't be good.

• Like 2
  • Huh? 1
  • Dislike 1

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Oh, that's why they never wore silver pants with white jerseys, there's too much red. Maybe it would have been okay with navy blue socks, but the Patriots are a rare case of an ABAB distribution not working.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

2 hours ago, Lights Out said:

Finally! I still don't like their current uniforms, but they do look better with silver pants. They need to just scrap the navy pants altogether.

Caveat: I don't know if it's the lighting at the stadium or the shade of silver they're using, but I swear it looks like they're wearing all-white in most camera angles, which is unfortunate. The white socks might also be contributing to this.

The Jaguars are wearing their best combo too, but like the Patriots, it really needs contrasting socks.

Agree on everything, except that this is the Jax’s best combo.  It’s by far their worst.  Black yoga pants are never ever it.

35 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

There’s a few guys on New England wearing blue socks. Big props to them.

Wish they were wearing red socks.

Actually think the guys in Navy socks look worse.  The White socks give this nice balance.   It’s very “clean” and classic, without being “icy”.

Either way, it’s BEAUTIFUL.  They should burn every pair of Navy pants they own.

• Huh? 2
  • Dislike 5
  • Eyeroll 1

34 minutes ago, HOOVER said:

Agree on everything, except that this is the Jax’s best combo.  It’s by far their worst.  Black yoga pants are never ever it.

I just think black pants look better than white pants with their black helmets. The same goes for the Ravens. Again, I didn't love the sock choice, but out of the combos they'll ever actually wear, this one is still the best.

• Hurl 1

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

The Packers helmet is a joke. Seriously, who approves :censored: like that? Nobody raised their hand and suggested they stripe matches the white pants? That sort of garbage is why I loved the 1 helmet rule. It protected the teams from themselves. Even if the helmet had some gold it’d still be unnecessary on every level and dumb as hell but they’d get points from me for trying, at least.

Also, the Patriots silver pants is something I’m glad I saw, but the product does not live up to the concept. It would probably work with darker gray/silver pants, but it did not work today.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, GoHawks said:

Seahawks going with white socks this week unfortunately. Seems like the all white and white/grey combos are forever ruined now with white socks seeming to replace the standard navy socks. 

I was gonna say the same thing. I hate it. I’ve worn white socks for much of my life and now they are ruining my favorite sport.